Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mario Party 8

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Has anyone tested this yet? I am currently downloading it - just wanna see if I am wasting my time or not? Cheers

was just about to download from newsgroup can you post back weather region patch works? might be lucky shrek 3 workedso who nos? cheers.

Im not registered with newsgroup i dont want to can someone pm the torrent
many thanks
zahid
EDIT:FOUND IT

Last edited:
no mate accordin to that link the game dont work locks up on loading or console dont recognise disc?

the page has obviously been updated. It was quoted as working earlier, not now says that the game locks up. Can anyone confirm that has tried it on this forum?

Im going to leave mine downloading and i tell you if it works it will be done by tomorrow
EDIT: DONT DOWNLOAD I HEARD FROM A FORUM IT COULD BRICK YOUR WII BECAUSE ITS GOT A US UPDATE

Last edited:
so did supoer paper mario, as long as you have the latest firmware (2.2E) you should be ok

ps i accept no responsibility if you read this, try to play the game and brick your Wii as i havent got a clue about anything except half price lager

It does not work. Don't waste your time, discs and risk bricking your console. Wait for PAL, shouldn't be too long.

when you are saying it dont work , what happens ?

as with all usa wii games I have , i have NOT patched to use on my pal machine , but I have to insert a pal game first before the disk is recognised , hope this helps .

Back