Manhunt 2 Banned Uncut PS2DVD-iND

yup been out for a wile on some sites just havent been able to get my hands on it just yet.

I can only find the beta version ( Manhunt 2 [[[HandOfNagash]]] ) can anyone pm the nzb for the uncut version please

i wanna see what all the hypes about :Kickassro

I can only find the beta version ( Manhunt 2 [[[HandOfNagash]]] ) can anyone pm the nzb for the uncut version please

i wanna see what all the hypes about :Kickassro
same here, can somone pm what these newsgroups are about .... been looking at geting involved but never know were to look...:(
Cheers

same here, can somone pm what these newsgroups are about .... been looking at geting involved but never know were to look...:(
Cheers

newsgroups is just a faster way to download your media because you can max your bandwith also the take a lot less cpu usage torrents and limewire max out my 2gig cpu and basically i cant do anything else while downloading so i have to use a lappy to serf

you download game movies split into about 100 files approx then u use quickpar to verify you have all the files correct then u just extract them using winrar u only unrar the fist file though winrar does the rest sounds a faf on but once you get used to its much faster easier no viruses and no fake files

newsgroups is just a faster way to download your media because you can max your bandwith also the take a lot less cpu usage torrents and limewire max out my 2gig cpu and basically i cant do anything else while downloading so i have to use a lappy to serf

you download game movies split into about 100 files approx then u use quickpar to verify you have all the files correct then u just extract them using winrar u only unrar the fist file though winrar does the rest sounds a faf on but once you get used to its much faster easier no viruses and no fake files
many thanks, can you pm some links and how to get started please ?
Thanks

do a search for newsgroups on this site. there is tons of posts about it.

Back