Manchester United thread

Yes indeed I would agree absolutely and it was a penalty, now......as I have been good enough to answer your question, maybe you would answer mine.

Would you agree he dived ???

The evidence is there for all to see FACT, I simply want to hear your opinion.

I wouldn't say he dived no, however he did know the foul was coming and took it, for it to be a dive there would have been no foul committed.

struggling to get going so far, saw them at Burnley and they were poor. Lets hope they get their act together sooner rather than later. ManU all the way

dived lmao??? he exaturtated (dunno if i spel that right lmao) the foul thers a big difference imho

I wouldn't say he dived no, however he did know the foul was coming and took it, for it to be a dive there would have been no foul committed.

With the evidence in the pic below which clearly shows he was on his way down before contact...are you 2 actually saying he wasn't diving before contact ??? (look at the mark his left foot makes in the grass), he is almost on his knees before Almunia touches him.

If it was Gerrard instead of Rooney I bet your opinion would be different.

1251570349756.gif

could he just be falling,it isnt that dramatic as gerrards :proud:

bro m8, this aint about Gerrard....I am just trying to get some Mancs to actually say....yes o.k he was on his way down (diving), didn't matter if Almunia had got the ball or not he was on his way down.

Its not that hard to be honest.

I am saying it was a penalty, he would have got whether he dived or not, the fault lies with Almunia...but some Mancs just refuse to admit he was going down before contact. I am not criticising Rooney, he was smart and read the play but the fact remains that he did dive. FACT.......:proud:

With the evidence in the pic below which clearly shows he was on his way down before contact...are you 2 actually saying he wasn't diving before contact ??? (look at the mark his left foot makes in the grass), he is almost on his knees before Almunia touches him.

If it was Gerrard instead of Rooney I bet your opinion would be different.

1251570349756.gif

lmao that gif quite clearly shows the contact made on rooneys right shin, i doubt even Gerrard would have managed to stay on his feet after that one :proud:
If Rooneys pokes that round Almunia then he's almost certain to score the keeper knew this and fouled him thus gave himself a chance to save from the spot so who is in fact the cheat. The man fouled or the man that fouls ???? Or is this a case of it's the bloke in the utd shirt ?

Heres how to dive mouth open, arm in the air appealing before you hit turf lol.
gerrarddivecomppn7.gif

Last edited:
lmao that gif quite clearly shows the contact made on rooneys right shin, i doubt even Gerrard would have managed to stay on his feet after that one :proud:
If Rooneys pokes that round Almunia then he's almost certain to score the keeper knew this and fouled him thus gave himself a chance to save from the spot so who is in fact the cheat. The man fouled or the man that fouls ???? Or is this a case of it's the bloke in the utd shirt ?

Its nothing to do with the shirt he has on his back. You Mancs have special glasses which distort things you see, a blind man could see he is on his way down before contact with his shin. I am not saying it wasn't a penalty and I am not saying he wasn't fouled but I am saying he was going down before contact was made.

Tell you what, I will give up.....you lot are always right and the rest of us are always wrong, even the Mancs who openly admit he was on his way down before contact. Silly of me to think I could get an honest response from some of you.

he may have been on his way down, but certainly he didnt dive and for sure it was a pen. the gif's in slow mo, it actually happened much quicker and there was a lot more contact from almunia then what the gif is perceived to be showing.

he may have been on his way down, but certainly he didnt dive and for sure it was a pen. the gif's in slow mo, it actually happened much quicker and there was a lot more contact from almunia then what the gif is perceived to be showing.
what a load of BALLS
if he didnt dive what the fook is he going down for

did he forget that ronnie had left because he thought he was going down on him
he dived and it wasnt a penalty

what a load of BALLS
if he didnt dive what the fook is he going down for

did he forget that ronnie had left because he thought he was going down on him
he dived and it wasnt a penalty

what are u on about!?!? it was clearly a pen, u scousers see nothing! almunia clearly makes contact, the gif makes it seem that almunia brought him down 3-4 seconds later when actually it happened in a split second. look at the gerrard gif, the pillock is always diving! thats what u call a cheat!

what are u on about!?!? it was clearly a pen, u scousers see nothing! almunia clearly makes contact, the gif makes it seem that almunia brought him down 3-4 seconds later when actually it happened in a split second. look at the gerrard gif, the pillock is always diving! thats what u call a cheat!
so what u are saying is if i am playing football and i am going for goal and start to fall over and then collide with the goalie its a pen???

bollox

Its like beating your head against the wall lads.... man u have no cheats and never had.... arsenal on the other hand are full of them and have always been cheating the same as liverpool and every other team in the premiership - except man u lol.

And eduardo has taken cheating to the next level in a dive so bad so disgusting (much worse that ronaldo winking at the bench lol) that it brings tears to anyone who watches eyes. In fact its so bad to watch they have labeled it worse than the tackle that broke eduardo's leg... And mat taylor who nearly ended his career will be long forgotten before edaurdos treacherous, despicable, low down cheating dive that has never been witnessed before!!!

lmao

Mickie

so what u are saying is if i am playing football and i am going for goal and start to fall over and then collide with the goalie its a pen???

bollox

yes, if the goalie doesnt get the ball which almunia didnt. this was same kinda pen like the carrick v spurs last season. Both players making a diagonal run across the keeper. that wasnt a pen, gomes touched the ball but with this almunia was nowhere near...

@ mickie: no we're not perfect, we've had our fair share of dodgy decision... lol at the ronaldo winker comment, time to get over it dont ya think ;)

yes, if the goalie doesnt get the ball which almunia didnt. this was same kinda pen like the carrick v spurs last season. Both players making a diagonal run across the keeper. that wasnt a pen, gomes touched the ball but with this almunia was nowhere near...

@ mickie: no we're not perfect, we've had our fair share of dodgy decision... lol at the ronaldo winker comment, time to get over it dont ya think ;)
your wrong for it to be a pen the goalie has to colide with the player

Which he clearly does !!!
It was a blatant pen lmao.
Good job utd don't keep getting contentious sending's off in their favor when they clearly cant beat 11 men or we'd never hear the end of it.

hahaha lmao!!! even more of a penalty then!

so what ur sayin is rooney went into almunia!? think not!!!!!! almunia came sliding out towards to rooney and collided with him...

so does rooney so its a free kick to the arses

ahhh.. by sayin 'so does rooney', ur softening ur stance..... u know that it was a clear pen and how the hell did rooney collide into him!?!?!? rooney took the ball away from almunia, he came slidin, missed it and brought him down...

what is it when the player sticks his leg out to touch the goalie while diving

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXlXYl2p7Xw&feature=related]YouTube - Typical Gerrard[/ame]

:proud:

Back