Manchester United thread

Every footballer wants to play games hence why Teves left . I cant see Owen being happy sitting on the bench week after week , thats why i think he would have been better off going to Villa

I can understand Tevez frustration that when he plays well and scores in a match, next game he is on bench. Apparently he played more minutes than any other striker at united (not sure on this).

What i dont understand is he wants to play week in week out but hes gone to manchester city where they have like 7 strikers and still targeting more. Mark Hughes wants a starting XI of strikers and will rotate as necessary.
So instead of competing with Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov, he will now compete with Robinho, Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Jo, Caicedo, Bojinov, Benjani, and possibly Eto.

I can understand Tevez frustration that when he plays well and scores in a match, next game he is on bench. Apparently he played more minutes than any other striker at united (not sure on this).

What i dont understand is he wants to play week in week out but hes gone to manchester city where they have like 7 strikers and still targeting more. Mark Hughes wants a starting XI of strikers and will rotate as necessary.
So instead of competing with Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov, he will now compete with Robinho, Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Jo, Caicedo, Bojinov, Benjani, and possibly Eto.

He's gone for the c££h no other reason he could have signed for united for the price he agreed 2 years ago (it was offered to him) but off he goes a richer man. Good luck to him greddy lil basquirt.

He's gone for the c££h no other reason he could have signed for united for the price he agreed 2 years ago (it was offered to him) but off he goes a richer man. Good luck to him greddy lil basquirt.

I think he just got pissed off being a bit part player and when utd were slow to offer him a full contract which he deserved he basically said fcuk you and he was right,
too much of that sort of crap going on nowadays,loyalty seems to count for fcuk all.

Tevez was/is never worth £25m-£30m Fergie and Gill know this and thats why an offer was never made earlier

The guys biggest strength is his work rate and thats the reason and only reason the fans adored him, Fergie eventually bowed to fans pressure and agreed to sign him but was too late!

You cant pay £30m for a grafter, he reminds me of Dirk Kuyt at Liverpool who also has a massive work rate but is far from "class",difference being Liverpool didnt pay £30m for him

I liked Tevez but he's certainly not world class as he's billed up to be....far from it.

Your right Tevez is like a rich mans Kuyt

i cant believe im reading dribble like this.... Tevez is a quality player... His contribution in the double winning season was immense; scoring absolutely vital goals and giving defences a torrid time... the link play with him, rooney and ronaldo was sublime and this was clearly missing from our play last season....

Even last season he scored vital goals against stoke, wigan, porto and others... He changed games coming off the bench like the spurs game at Old Trafford.... A team with tevez is considerably stronger and to compare him to dork sh!te is a complete joke!

In my eyes he was treated like sh!t by Utd and was right to leave the club... His considerable contribution in his 1st season didnt deserve for him to be dropped for berba and to the poster who said fergie bowed down to pressure from the fans is ridiculous! Fergie knows the he was/is worth £25.5m, its just that the club didnt have the money until the ron deal was finalised and they had hoped the team tevez would accept a reduced transfer fee...

Last edited:
i cant believe im reading dribble like this.... Tevez is a quality player... His contribution in the double winning season was immense; scoring absolutely vital goals and giving defences a torrid time... the link play with him, rooney and ronaldo was sublime and this was clearly missing from our play last season....

Even last season he scored vital goals against stoke, wigan, porto and others... He changed games coming off the bench like the spurs game at Old Trafford.... A team with tevez is considerably stronger and to compare him to dork sh!te is a complete joke!

In my eyes he was treated like sh!t by Utd and was right to leave the club... His considerable contribution in his 1st season didnt deserve for him to be dropped for berba and to the poster who said fergie bowed down to pressure from the fans is ridiculous! Fergie knows the he was/is worth £25.5m, its just that the club didnt have the money until the ron deal was finalised and they had hoped the team tevez would accept a reduced transfer fee...
+1 :Clap:

You guys remember Man United being closely linked with a brazilian youngster named Kerlon couple years back? He's famous for the "seal dribble" where he balances ball on his head and runs with it. Well seems like Inter Milan have signed him

Just read some crackers on the transfer rumours and the best one yet is Fergie to retire next year (should lighten scouse hearts) but none other than the special one to take the helm with Ferguson staying on as overseer. Quite a combination that would make plus some other shite ive read. Another big striker to be signed one of Ibrahimovich,Eto, Aguero or Huntelaar. Ive no sources for this as i got em from all over the shop just thought the Fergie/Special one combo worth a mention. How mad would that be .. Plus to add Utd are reported to have made a firm bid for Ribery and the sale of Ronaldo may pave the way for Fergie to make an unrefusable offer for the services of Fernando Torres...

Last edited:
what's happening about tevez?it's all gone a bit quiet on that front.he was supposed to be going to city a week ago or has that fell thru?

dont want that ibrahimovic guy, he was absolute rubbish in champions league. Dont want another inflated ego at Old Trafford especially one which doesnt seem to back it up

dont want that ibrahimovic guy, he was absolute rubbish in champions league. Dont want another inflated ego at Old Trafford especially one which doesnt seem to back it up

According to Mourinho he's the best player in the world....WTF lol

All this talk of UTD being 2nd favourites to win the league is all good in my opinion, the pressure and expectation can switch to another team leaving UTD to plod along nicely and win the league anyway. Personally hope we do come in as 2nd favorites as that can only heap more pressure elsewhere , and we've seen how certain teams coped with pressure last term , completely falling apart and throwing the title away.

Frazier Campbell completed his move to Sunderland...dunno why the hell he didnt go to Hull City, hes been there before, played well, and the fans like him (doubt they will now)

Back