Manchester United thread

Yea Man U are the perfect mid table team these days.
14 points from the top and14 points from the bottom.
Jose has my full backing

Bigger fish to fry.
He’s into the knockout stages of CL, now anything can happen.

Bigger fish to fry.
Stuffy git.Last minute.com again.[emoji23][emoji6]

Again, that would suggest we’re consistently getting late goals. The consistency rules out luck.

Ps we have the same amount of points as City, and from a much more difficult group [emoji6]

Last edited:
Bigger fish to fry.

You suggesting you're going to win the CL? You struggled to beat Young Boys. Hardly world beaters are they. And before you start comparing, yes City drew with Lyon. Harder group is questionable.

Bigger fish to fry.

You suggesting you're going to win the CL? You struggled to beat Young Boys. Hardly world beaters are they. And before you start comparing, yes City drew with Lyon. Harder group is questionable.

Worse than us have won it in the past.
Mourinho won it with a shite Porto team.
FSW won it with a team containing Vladimir Smicer [emoji23]

Again, that would suggest we’re consistently getting late goals. The consistency rules out luck.

Ps we have the same amount of points as City, and from a much more difficult group [emoji6]
More difficult group lol ,you made a meal of those young turds last night now remind me again who they are gasman Sunday league perhaps 🤔😂😂

More difficult group lol ,you made a meal of those young turds last night now remind me again who they are gasman Sunday league perhaps [emoji848][emoji23][emoji23]

Showing your inexperience here miggs, there’s no easy games in CL.
Remember this.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That losing streak started with a loss to Basel who finished as runners up in the Swiss league to..guess who......that’s right Young Boys [emoji12]

Ps, United were in a group with Juventus, the favourites for the competition. City’s group had Lyon as the main threat, David Hoffenheim and whipping boys shitar donesk.

Remember this.
That losing streak started with a loss to Basel who finished as runners up in the Swiss league to..guess who......that’s right Young Boys [emoji12]

Ps, United were in a group with Juventus, the favourites for the competition. City’s group had Lyon as the main threat, David Hoffenheim and whipping boys shitar donesk.
😂 Hmm I will think about that one young Sir.In the meantime don't mention Liverpool.😉👍

Remember this.

[emoji23] Hmm I will think about that one young Sir.In the meantime don't mention Liverpool.[emoji6][emoji106]

No don’t mention Liverpool.
They’re doing sound laar what with the new messiah and that.
3ea228c6e6a5f15ed6c689868822138f.jpg

Loses 6 finals in a row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

At least he got to 6 finals in a row ;)

And?
Nobody remembers the runners up.
Just like us in the FA cup final last year, got beat. Chelsea’s name on the trophy.

Liverpool have spent a staggering 750 million pounds since they last won a trophy (the rumbelows cup) [emoji23]

And?
Just like us in the FA cup final last year, got beat. Chelsea’s name on the trophy.

Liverpool have spent a staggering 750 million pounds since they last won a trophy (the rumbelows cup) [emoji23]

But you have to be in the final to win it. Whilst losing no-one remembers you, getting to 6 finals in a row is still pretty impressive. Klopp has lost 2/3 CL finals I believe.

How much have Man U spent since winning a trophy?

Spending since 2016

Team Total spend Fees received Total net spend

Liverpool £411.55m £289.65m £121.9m
Man Utd £392.55m £85.3m £307.25m

Seems Man Utd have spent nearly triple what Liverpool have spent in 2 years (Net) and won 1 trophy. Is that value for money?

Fergie was United boss from 1986 to 2013. In those 27 years, Fergie he signed 99 players, at a total cost of £546.5million.

In the four years since, United have signed 22 players… at a total cost of just shy of £650million.

So in 4 years, and 3 managers you've spent more than SAF spent in his 27 years in charge, and won 1 trophy. From what I can see 12/13 was the last time before that you won a trophy, and you've spent £650m since then. Hardly a great return on all that investment.

United have spent about 250m since winning the Europa league in 2016-17
Liverpool haven’t won a thing for 6 years and that was only the rumbelows cup.
The most recent trophy of any note at all was 12 years ago.
Liverpool’s spending has been a match for Uniteds throughout premier league history.

And?

But you have to be in the final to win it. Whilst losing no-one remembers you, getting to 6 finals in a row is still pretty impressive. Klopp has lost 2/3 CL finals I believe.

How much have Man U spent since winning a trophy?

Spending since 2016

Team Total spend Fees received Total net spend

Liverpool £411.55m £289.65m £121.9m
Man Utd £392.55m £85.3m £307.25m

Seems Man Utd have spent nearly triple what Liverpool have spent in 2 years (Net) and won 1 trophy. Is that value for money?

Fergie was United boss from 1986 to 2013. In those 27 years, Fergie he signed 99 players, at a total cost of £546.5million.

In the four years since, United have signed 22 players… at a total cost of just shy of £650million.

So in 4 years, and 3 managers you've spent more than SAF spent in his 27 years in charge, and won 1 trophy. From what I can see 12/13 was the last time before that you won a trophy, and you've spent £650m since then. Hardly a great return on all that investment.

Nope last bits completely wrong. That memory you claim to have is bloody sketchy at best [emoji23]
Since Ferguson we’ve won the charity shield twice I think.
FA Cup and the Europa league.

Not a great return no, but it’s better than nothing. Which is precisely what Klopp and Liverpool have won in the last 4 years.

PS, uniteds total spending since Ferguson retired is less than Pep the football genius Guardiola has spent in his time at Man City.

Nope last bits completely wrong. That memory you claim to have is bloody sketchy at best [emoji23]

Not a great return no, but it’s better than nothing. Which is precisely what Klopp and Liverpool have won in the last 4 years.

PS, uniteds total spending since Ferguson retired is less than Pep the football genius Guardiola has spent in his time at Man City.

You're arguing with facts! lol

Premier League - Transfer balance and five-year comparison

Jurgen Klopp v Jose Mourinho: Transfer spending compared

Revealed: Premier League net spending table sparks a debate over managerial achievements - Independent.ie

Your "alternative facts" are so far off its laughable. As the above will show. Having an eidetic memory doesn't mean that I am google you know. However I do know how to use google, it would seem unlike you. No doubt though, all these links will be wrong. I look forward to your bullshit, I mean reply.

And who said anything about since SAF left? I'm merely showing you how much has been spent. Also I said NET, not gross. You might want to look up the difference.

Revealed: Premier League net spending table sparks a debate over managerial achievements - Independent.ie

Your "alternative facts" are so far off its laughable. As the above will show. Having an eidetic memory doesn't mean that I am google you know. However I do know how to use google, it would seem unlike you. No doubt though, all these links will be wrong. I look forward to your bullshit, I mean reply.

And who said anything about since SAF left? I'm merely showing you how much has been spent. Also I said NET, not gross. You might want to look up the difference.

How dare you disprove a Man U fans thoughts with facts.
You know that they dont believe in them.

Yes, net spend.
The Liverpool fans logic for every single season they win nothing.
Net spend involves selling off the absolute trash you’ve bought in seasons past.

It’s a totally flawed logic, I prefer to look at the total outlay.
Liverpool’s is higher than United.

Pound per trophy from your stats leaves Liverpool and Klopp 400 odd million for nought.

Last edited:
Back