Manchester United thread

It is a fact.

Best hand back our 99 Champions league title because Janobi off the internet cant understand that being 1 goal down means you’re actually still in the game no matter how the teams have/are playing.
Chelsea owe us 3 points from a few weeks back and we best give Juventus 3 of ours back from when we stole the game out from under them. We owe Bournemouth some points, Newcastle, Spurs, City from last season.
Might aswell just relegate United and have done with it so that janobi can understand how round ball works.

It is a fact.

Best hand back our 99 Champions league title because Janobi off the internet cant understand that being 1 goal down means you’re actually still in the game no matter how the teams have/are playing.
Chelsea owe us 3 points from a few weeks back and we best give Juventus 3 of ours back from when we stole the game out from under them. We owe Bournemouth some points, Newcastle, Spurs, City from last season.
Might aswell just relegate United and have done with it so that janobi can understand how round ball works.

I never said any different about still being in it at a goal down. You really are a funny old soul. You were however outclassed and you could've played for another 60 mins and not scored a goal.

Something to lighten the mood for you, after sterling showed you up, he's got nothing on these guys;

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry for late reply miggy, I’ve been hard at work trying to figure out jans latest spat of posts in this thread [emoji23] I’m none the wiser [emoji1745]‍[emoji3603]

Sorry for late reply miggy, I’ve been hard at work trying to figure out jans latest spat of posts in this thread [emoji23] I’m none the wiser [emoji1745]‍[emoji3603]

I haven't posted for 9 days?!?

What about Mas123's question?

Jose in or out!?

Josein for me, the problems go beyond the manager. He seems to be plugging holes and patching over weaknesses that shouldn’t exist if the board put success above profit.
We’ve seen good investment but not enough, and our marquee are generally the wrong type. If it sells shirts we’ll pay well for it.
The fact we still have Smalling as one of our first choice CB’s is absolutely shocking.

Josein for me, the problems go beyond the manager. He seems to be plugging holes and patching over weaknesses that shouldn’t exist if the board put success above profit.
We’ve seen good investment but not enough, and our marquee are generally the wrong type. If it sells shirts we’ll pay well for it.
The fact we still have Smalling as one of our first choice CB’s is absolutely shocking.

Is it the board to blame for the signings? Or is it the manager making those signings? He's the one that provides the list of players he wants to sign, the board simply sign them. You've criticised your whole centre back grouping, none are good enough from what you've said.

A draw with Crystal Palace is a truly shocking result imo. SAF must have been hiding behind one of his race horses after that match.

Is it the board to blame for the signings? Or is it the manager making those signings? He's the one that provides the list of players he wants to sign, the board simply sign them. You've criticised your whole centre back grouping, none are good enough from what you've said.

A draw with Crystal Palace is a truly shocking result imo. SAF must have been hiding behind one of his race horses after that match.

It’s quite obvious that the board are approving the signings. He handed them a list in the summer and spent the first five games complaining that he wasn’t backed.
Even Fred (the red) looks like a marketing ploy. Clearly Mourinho doesn’t like him.

It’s a situation where, if you haven’t got the first clue what you’re on about then don’t say anything at all as Opening your mouth under those circumstances makes you look nothing but silly.

Man City’s winning streak was ended in December of last year. Guess who they drew with :facepalm:

It’s quite obvious that the board are approving the signings. He handed them a list in the summer and spent the first five games complaining that he wasn’t backed.
Even Fred (the red) looks like a marketing ploy. Clearly Mourinho doesn’t like him.

It’s a situation where, if you haven’t got the first clue what you’re on about then don’t say anything at all as Opening your mouth under those circumstances makes you look nothing but silly.

Man City’s winning streak was ended in December of last year. Guess who they drew with :facepalm:

Winning streak being the operative word. Didn't they also still go on to win the title?

If the board are not backing him, then why is he still there? Surely the man has some principles and would walk out. To me it seems like he's blaming everyone else but his poor team he's assembled. You continue to peer from behind the rose tinted glasses though, as im sure you'll be in the top 4 by end of december, and come April 4th will be ok right... As long as you're in the CL, move over Arsenal, there's another team who are happy to finish 4th every year.

Winning streak being the operative word. Didn't they also still go on to win the title?

If the board are not backing him, then why is he still there? Surely the man has some principles and would walk out. To me it seems like he's blaming everyone else but his poor team he's assembled. You continue to peer from behind the rose tinted glasses though, as im sure you'll be in the top 4 by end of december, and come April 4th will be ok right... As long as you're in the CL, move over Arsenal, there's another team who are happy to finish 4th every year.

Yea, winning streak makes a massive difference to the absolute shame of a draw against Crystal Palace doesn’t it.

The only thing makes any sense is the last part. Our owners don’t give a flier so long as we finish in that top four and we will do the bare minimum every season to do it.
Don’t think he’ll put up with it for much longer but he won’t walk away unless there’s a massive pay out for him. Soon as top four slips away then the United board will take action.

Yea Man U are the perfect mid table team these days.
14 points from the top and14 points from the bottom.
Jose has my full backing

Oops is that you gasman?.🤔😂😂

Back