Manchester United thread

Pogba a doubt for the game.
There again, he’s a doubt even if he plays [emoji23]

Lukaku is so out of condition.I swear he gets fatter and fatter every time you see him. Has he set up business with our pie eating goalkeeper Mr Shaw?..

He doesn’t look like a lesbian though.
1bf2a775464abc04512d22acff0bd28f.png

@gasman any explanations for the extremely poor performance yesterday? No pride or passion from what i've heard and read. Lucky to get in top 5 on yesterdays form. Has Mourinho lost the plot completely? The jibe about friendlies seemed a desperate attempt to deflect from the actual issue, that the team isn't good enough.

Also FFP doesn't mean anything to PSG/Man City, they'll happily take the fine, and pay the bill and then keep on spending the money.

@gasman any explanations for the extremely poor performance yesterday? No pride or passion from what i've heard and read. Lucky to get in top 5 on yesterdays form. Has Mourinho lost the plot completely? The jibe about friendlies seemed a desperate attempt to deflect from the actual issue, that the team isn't good enough.

Also FFP doesn't mean anything to PSG/Man City, they'll happily take the fine, and pay the bill and then keep on spending the money.

You don’t just get fined for FFP, you get banned from using the transfer market.

We had Fellaini as part of our midfield 3, that is automatically an issue. Matic looks absolutely shattered but Mourinho won’t drop/rest him.
You’ve clearly not watched it so it’s pointless me telling you otherwise, go listen/read the media take on it. I’m sure they wouldn’t lead you astray.

You don’t just get fined for FFP, you get banned from using the transfer market.

We had Fellaini as part of our midfield 3, that is automatically an issue. Matic looks absolutely shattered but Mourinho won’t drop/rest him.
You’ve clearly not watched it so it’s pointless me telling you otherwise, go listen/read the media take on it. I’m sure they wouldn’t lead you astray.

Lol. Well considering Gary Neville was one of them, then im going to say they wouldn't. Always with the excuses gasman. Sometimes you can just admit you're not good enough.

City could not buy players for 2/3 years and your team still wouldn't touch them.

I watched the game outplayed and outclassed technically and tactically and Mata having a go at Sterling for doing a few step overs 😂
It’s football, take the ball off him🤔

I watched the game outplayed and outclassed technically and tactically and Mata having a go at Sterling for doing a few step overs 😂
It’s football, take the ball off him🤔
What a showman Sterling is.😂😂

Lol. Well considering Gary Neville was one of them, then im going to say they wouldn't. Always with the excuses gasman. Sometimes you can just admit you're not good enough.

City could not buy players for 2/3 years and your team still wouldn't touch them.

Gary Neville got it wrong.
Pains me to say it but Sourness was right when he asked Neville if he thought Mourinho should be getting more out of this United squad.

The worst thing about the day for me wasn’t the result (we kind of expected that) the performance was similar to others we’ve put in so kind of expected that too. Start slowly then get back into it and attempt to eek out a result. As much as you read about how poor United were, the reality is that until the 86th minute they were still in the game.
Worse thing was us starting with Fellaini, Matic and Herrera as our midfield. Worse still, Mourinho admitted after the game that Fellaini wasn’t fully fit! We had Fred (who Mourinho signed last summer for £50m and Mata either of whom would have given us more ball retention and at least carried an attacking threat.
Instead we opted for an injured Fellaini and that lacked courage imo.
City are a billion pounds better than anyone in the league, going to the Etihad with that midfield 3 and starting with what should be an emergency game saving wild card in Fellaini was just suicide.
Mourinho got it wrong and Gary Neville of all people should have acknowledged it but he defends him everytime and looked to pass blame onto anyone but Jose. Neville had more of a mare than we did on Sunday and that took some doing.

This United squad, used correctly has massive potential, even being used as it currently is, it’s bloody dangerous (as Juventus found to their cost).
Mourinho seems to be learning and adapting but he just couldn’t help himself reverting to type on Sunday.
I’m willing to be show patience and see how the season develops, it’s not like there’s any other choice is it.

Gary Neville got it wrong.
Pains me to say it but Sourness was right when he asked Neville if he thought Mourinho should be getting more out of this United squad.

The worst thing about the day for me wasn’t the result (we kind of expected that) the performance was similar to others we’ve put in so kind of expected that too. Start slowly then get back into it and attempt to eek out a result. As much as you read about how poor United were, the reality is that until the 86th minute they were still in the game.
Worse thing was us starting with Fellaini, Matic and Herrera as our midfield. Worse still, Mourinho admitted after the game that Fellaini wasn’t fully fit! We had Fred (who Mourinho signed last summer for £50m and Mata either of whom would have given us more ball retention and at least carried an attacking threat.
Instead we opted for an injured Fellaini and that lacked courage imo.
City are a billion pounds better than anyone in the league, going to the Etihad with that midfield 3 and starting with what should be an emergency game saving wild card in Fellaini was just suicide.
Mourinho got it wrong and Gary Neville of all people should have acknowledged it but he defends him everytime and looked to pass blame onto anyone but Jose. Neville had more of a mare than we did on Sunday and that took some doing.

This United squad, used correctly has massive potential, even being used as it currently is, it’s bloody dangerous (as Juventus found to their cost).
Mourinho seems to be learning and adapting but he just couldn’t help himself reverting to type on Sunday.
I’m willing to be show patience and see how the season develops, it’s not like there’s any other choice is it.
Juventus scored your winning goal you caught them off guard.Out played my arse. Shit/roses comes to mind gasman sheer fluke.

Juventus scored your winning goal you caught them off guard.Out played my arse. Shit/roses comes to mind gasman sheer fluke.

I preferred the comment about being in the game until the 86th minute. They were outplayed, and couldn't get near anyone, it was men against 3 legged blind donkeys. I know fans are passionate and find it hard to see stuff about their own team, but honestly, you're embarrassing yourself with comments like that.

I preferred the comment about being in the game until the 86th minute. They were outplayed, and couldn't get near anyone, it was men against 3 legged blind donkeys. I know fans are passionate and find it hard to see stuff about their own team, but honestly, you're embarrassing yourself with ‘facts’ like that.

Edited that to reflect reality.

Edited that to reflect reality.

"Alternative facts" is what you mean
No an actual fact.
The game was 2-1 until the 86th minute which in reality allows the team at a deficit a chance of getting a result, whether you like it or not. And whether they deserve it or not.

If you can’t get that to sink in, I’d stick to egg chasing.

Last edited:
No an actual fact.
The game was 2-1 until the 86th minute which in reality allows the team at a deficit a chance of getting a result, whether you like it or not. And whether they deserve it or not.

If you can’t get that to sink in, I’d stick to egg chasing.

Dress it up however you want. What you've stated isn't "fact" it's an opinion. Does drawing with your rivals now constitute "Getting a result". Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Allow me to provide you with some facts;

4th loss of the season, first time since 91 when you came 6th in the league

Last season you hadn't lost 4 games until January (You finished 2nd)

De Gea has kept 1 clean sheet so far this season

Only 4 teams in the whole league have conceded more goals this season (Burnley, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Fulham) 3 are those are at the bottom of the league :)

Man Utd have score 20 goals so far - Lukaku has 4 and Martial 6. Sterling has 6 and he's a winger ;)

First time in 30 years you've had a negative goal difference. (Negative!!)

You cant score, and you're conceding goals, mid table beckons, unless there is a drastic change.

Those are facts gasman, not opinions. I may chase eggs, but I do enjoy a good stat, and the stats dont lie. Destined for greatness again this season :)

I preferred the comment about being in the game until the 86th minute. They were outplayed, and couldn't get near anyone, it was men against 3 legged blind donkeys. I know fans are passionate and find it hard to see stuff about their own team, but honestly, you're embarrassing yourself with comments like that.
Embarrassing? It's a fact.

Back