Manchester United thread

Wrong thread for that gif miggs, let me direct you to the right place. [emoji23]

Manchester City Thread
No need for that young gasman the title is ours the celebrations have begun.[emoji23][emoji23]

Happened to us in 99-2000 when we’d cantered to the league title. The fight just fell out of us, can see it happening now at Manchesterlona [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Pity they didn’t play like that all season, they could of won the title and still been in the champions league....

And I agree,but my post was a bit of fun,I even apologized for the language,but its seems City fans don't do fun :(

Pity they didn’t play like that all season, they could of won the title and still been in the champions league....

We would, if Jose would just trust the players a little more. Here’s to hoping, Pogba came back in the second half yesterday.
Perhaps looking to impress his new boss [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We would, if Jose would just trust the players a little more. Here’s to hoping, Pogba came back in the second half yesterday.
How very true gasman. Mr Pogba will be joining City in the Summer.😂

Excuse the french

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
And I agree,but my post was a bit of fun,I even apologized for the language,but its seems City fans don't do fun :(

I know it was a bit of fun, it's all just banter at the end of the day.
A tip for you don't take a leaf out of @gasman book and post dodgy football stats coz it will make ya look foolish....

How very true gasman. Mr Pogba will be joining City in the Summer.[emoji23]

He’s fucking shit though isn’t he? [emoji23][emoji23]

Excuse the french

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A tip for you don't take a leaf out of @gasman book and post dodgy football stats coz it will make ya look foolish....

Not half as foolish as still thinking you’re still at the top tier of European and English football despite not having won a single Premier league title and having a single league cup to the clubs name in the current decade.

1b43898d233f1149085c3deb443f7910.jpg

All the above and....
Guaranteed that you’re still scratching your perm, wondering how United are still better than Liverpool [emoji23][emoji23]

Not half as foolish as still thinking you’re still at the top tier of European and English football despite not having won a single Premier league title and having a single league cup to the clubs name in the current decade.

All the above and....
Guaranteed that you’re still scratching your perm, wondering how United are still better than Liverpool [emoji23][emoji23]

Your the gift that just keeps on giving as I have not made any post making that assumption.
I can fully accept that Liverpool's glory days are no more.
But I don't think you can fully accept that United have had their two decades of success and are not going to the most successful English team this decade.
Like I said in a previous post you need three major titles next year to overtake Chelsea with seven at the moment.
United have 5 at the moment same as City but they will have six when they win the league.
Hope that clears things up.

Acceptance in human psychology is a person's assent to the reality of a situation, recognizing a process or condition (often a negative or uncomfortable situation) without attempting to change it or protest it.

All the above and....

Your the gift that just keeps on giving as I have not made any post making that assumption.
But I don't think you can fully accept that United have had their two decades of success and are not going to the most successful English team this decade.
Like I said in a previous post you need three major titles next year to overtake Chelsea with seven at the moment.
United have 5 at the moment same as City but they will have six when they win the league.
Hope that clears things up.

Acceptance in human psychology is a person's assent to the reality of a situation, recognizing a process or condition (often a negative or uncomfortable situation) without attempting to change it or protest it.

I’m not looking back mate....... ->

I don't like using stats as they are an ever changing variable, plus I'm not smart enough to use them properly ;)

Ah fcuk you're a scouser after all that??????

:D

@gasman forgot your are still in the fa cup, so if you win that you will be tied with City with six majors if they win the league lol. So you only need two majors next year to overtake Chelsea and that’s doable....

@gasman forgot your are still in the fa cup, so if you win that you will be tied with City with six majors if they win the league lol. So you only need two majors next year to overtake Chelsea and that’s doable....

They will be back. With a new manager and the same set of fucking unmanageable idiots and hundred million of extra ****** onboard. Be great for a year and revert to shite.

Unless of course, money man is growing tired of one of his toys.

I suspect the latter.

Ps it’s always nice to talk about history with a scouse. It’s all you’ve got to talk about [emoji8]

Last edited:
Back