Manchester United thread

Gotta love scouses all of a sudden having the audacity to start mouthing off [emoji23][emoji23]
0040fdd5a5aa33d79e4064c1ef43f988.jpg

More front than fecking Blackpool [emoji23]

I like reading this thread it definitely takes me back to my school days.....

You need to do a comparison of trophies won in the 70s and 80s and see who comes out on top...

This takes me back to my school days....
Back to those heady days, when the mighty Nottingham Forest would be kings of all Europe [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
I wonder If Chelsea will still be the most successful epl team by the end of the decade...

I wonder If Chelsea will still be the most successful epl team by the end of the decade...

Maybe, but Liverpool have proved that once the influx of outsider money stops. So does the success.
That’s where being completely self sufficient and still one of the richest clubs on the planet has its advantages.

Turn out nice again lads o_O

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Turn out nice again lads o_O

Wonder who fangface will blame.

Rumour has it, our fan base didn’t attack any team buses.
🧐

Absolutely scandalous how that’s not given. Granted City shouldn’t have needed it but not the point. 3-3 against 10 men and it's win-win.

BUT

3 chances 3 goals. Fair play to you. You're nothing if not efficient.

Absolutely scandalous how that’s not given. Granted City shouldn’t have needed it but not the point. 3-3 against 10 men and it's win-win.

BUT

3 chances 3 goals. Fair play to you. You're nothing if not efficient.

Got the ball. In real time it’s actually the ball rebounding off Aguero that creates the chance for the dive.
The one that followed was worse.
Atkinson gave City more than enough chances to take advantage of his bias.
Just a piece of piss sticking 3 on City these days.

The league can be won anytime between now and the end of the season, at leisure.
Priority is the CL match against the Dippers.

So well done on your win but.....

The league can be won anytime between now and the end of the season, at leisure.
Priority is the CL match against the Dippers.

So well done on your win but.....

But..... you’re still going out of the Champions league to the dippers, because you conceded 3 easy goals....and you look easy to get at when there’s pressure.

Told you this earlier that this season was an total freak. 12 point lead due to fluke last minute results from City and that combined with United going missing over Christmas. City have played without pressure since January. Well.. it’s on now, isn’t it [emoji23] showing a little bit is it not [emoji28]

Back