Manchester United thread

You Man U fans are brilliant. You really are.
That's all I'm going to say.

You Man U fans are brilliant. You really are.
That's all I'm going to say.

Thanks, we’re just seasoned at being at the top. We know full well it blows up in your face quite regularly. You youngsters to success will pick it up in a few decades.

But..... you’re still going out of the Champions league to the dippers, because you conceded 3 easy goals....and you look easy to get at when there’s pressure.

Told you this earlier that this season was an total freak. 12 point lead due to fluke last minute results from City and that combined with United going missing over Christmas. City have played without pressure since January. Well.. it’s on now, isn’t it [emoji23] showing a little bit is it not [emoji28]
City could and should have taken you apart in the first half. It should have been 5-0. When City went 2-0 up our house went empty you was an embarrassment. May I point out that City have won this league they are just choosing there moment to win there trophy get over it gasman it's not your year again.Looking for someone to blame? I blame Sterling for not bringing his dog and that bloody white stick again.

Last edited:
City could and should have taken you apart in the first half. It should have been 5-0. When City went 2-0 up our house went empty you was an embarrassment. May I point out that City have won this league they are just choosing there moment to win there trophy get over it gasman it's not your year again.Looking for someone to blame? I blame Sterling for not bringing his dog and that bloody white stick again.

Year, it’s not their decade, their reign ended in the noughties but I don’t think some people realise it...

Thanks, we’re just seasoned at being at the top. We know full well it blows up in your face quite regularly. You youngsters to success will pick it up in a few decades.

I think you’ll find that was the nineties and the noughties...

I think you’ll find that was the nineties and the noughties...

Yea, we’ve really let our standards slip this decade. With only..
2 Premier league titles
2 Fa Cups
1 league cup
4 charity shields.
It’s still not too shabby when you look at the influx of cash other clubs have pumped in to try and claw away our dominance.

So, who’s done better?
City have
2 league titles
1 FA cup
2 league cups
1charity shield

Chelsea then?
2 league titles
1 FA cup
1 league cup
0 charity shields

Arsenal?
0 league title
3 FA cup
0 league cup
3 charity shields

Who’s left? Liverpool?

It’s easier just list their one and only trophy this decade from back on 2011-2
1 league cup

United are still right up there this decade. Will fall behind in league titles after this season but hey.... next year... an all that [emoji6]

Could a, would a, should a,

But didn't :D

But..... you’re still going out of the Champions league to the dippers, because you conceded 3 easy goals....and you look easy to get at when there’s pressure.

Told you this earlier that this season was an total freak. 12 point lead due to fluke last minute results from City and that combined with United going missing over Christmas. City have played without pressure since January. Well.. it’s on now, isn’t it [emoji23] showing a little bit is it not [emoji28]
City have won this league they are just choosing there moment to win there trophy.
Yea, I’m sure that winning it at Old Trafford wasn’t the chosen place for City to win it [emoji23][emoji23] nope, no way, wouldn’t wanna win it there lolz..
Nothing to do with the circumstances of being 3 down without a key away goal to the dippers.
Told you time and again, you’ve been playing without pressure since January, it’s not so easy to play like you have when there’s pressure.

Could a, would a, should a,

But didn't :D

[emoji23]

2 Premier league titles
2 Fa Cups
1 league cup
4 charity shields.
It’s still not too shabby when you look at the influx of cash other clubs have pumped in to try and claw away our dominance.

So, who’s done better?
City have
2 league titles
1 FA cup
2 league cups
1charity shield

Chelsea then?
2 league titles
1 FA cup
1 league cup
0 charity shields

Arsenal?
0 league title
3 FA cup
0 league cup
3 charity shields

Who’s left? Liverpool?

1 league cup

United are still right up there this decade. Will fall behind in league titles after this season but hey.... next year... an all that [emoji6]

I am sure Chelsea are at the top with 7 major titles this decade but I am sure you’ll prove wrong somehow...

Chelsea have two fa cups this decade....

2 Premier league titles
2 Fa Cups
1 league cup
4 charity shields.

So, who’s done better?
City have
2 league titles
1 FA cup
2 league cups
1charity shield

Chelsea then?
2 league titles
1 FA cup
1 league cup
0 charity shields

Arsenal?
0 league title
3 FA cup
0 league cup
3 charity shields

Who’s left? Liverpool?

1 league cup

I am sure Chelsea are at the top with 7 major titles this decade but I am sure you’ll prove wrong somehow...

I’ve just taken it from wiki. Count all the English trophies and United are still in bloody good shape.

5c03360423a68c86624e185761113663.jpg

Factor in Europe and Chelsea have 2 trophies, United, just the 1.
You can try and disprove it if you like but these are facts (as one useless fat Spanish waiter once said).

Four majors next year and you will top of the heap..
Anyway got to go need need to finish my homework and get my kit ready for games ;)
Ps @gasman you need to check your facts as United have one F.A cup this decade not two as you said You can try and disprove it if you like but these are facts (as one useless fat Spanish waiter once said).

I think you need to do some football homework to get your facts right lol...

Last edited:
Four majors next year and you will top of the heap..
Anyway got to go need need to finish my homework and get my kit ready for games ;)
Ps @gasman you need to check your facts as United have one F.A cup this decade not two as you said You can try and disprove it if you like but these are facts (as one useless fat Spanish waiter once said).

I think you need to do some football homework to get your facts right lol...

Furry muff, still not too shabby for a club who lost the greatest manager Britain has ever produced. We’re still well in the mix and right up there in the league this season.
We’ve been recovering from then hiring one of the worst to replace him ever since [emoji23]
Things could be a lot worse you know, we could have Liverpool’s record... although we did have a go at copying their record for hiring managers one time.

Furry muff, still not too shabby for a club who lost the greatest manager Britain has ever produced. We’re still well in the mix and right up there in the league this season.
We’ve been recovering from then hiring one of the worst to replace him ever since [emoji23]
Things could be a lot worse you know, we could have Liverpool’s record... although we did have a go at copying their record for hiring managers one time.

I don't think you'll ever get another manager like Ferguson. His success is going to be difficult to beat and as for Liverpool I don't think we will ever see the success of the 70s and 80's, especially the 80's with 14 major titles, a British record I think...

I don't think you'll ever get another manager like Ferguson. His success is going to be difficult to beat and as for Liverpool I don't think we will ever see the success of the 70s and 80's, especially the 80's with 14 major titles, a British record I think...

Will we ****, he was a total one off. Not content with just plying money into the transfer market, he created a system which would give our youth the best chance to flourish, he then trusted them to play in his first team. Not content with that he dragged United into a financial explosion, riding the crest of its wave with stadium expansions and huge financial deals all over the world for tv and merchandising and anything else that would give the club the best chance in the future. Off field success just as important as what happened on the field, and at the same time knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch.

Liverpool totally missed the boat in that sense, being the pioneers of the City/Chelsea business model, pouring Littlewoods money into the club opening the door for their only period of success.
Whilst Liverpool were looking backwards at what once was, United were looking forwards as they always have.

Those mindsets still remain today and in a sense it helps investors to milk Liverpool for all they’re worth, selling off their best assets every season for baffling amounts of profit. Mascherano, Torres, Alonso, Suarez, Sterling and soon enough Mo Salad will be screaming please lettuce leef. Even once that transfer goes through the investors will be safe in the knowledge that the Liverpool fan base will be happily wandering about the football world shouting 5 times at every debate. All the club has to do is re-invest a portion of that money on a few good prospects in the hope it yields another really good player they can sell on for profit. This business model keeps Liverpool in the top tier of spenders, giving the illusion that club is putting in huge investment...
I look back at Fergies time and can’t believe how lucky we were to have had those times but those times are gone, the fans know it, the club knows it and the club also knows the fans won’t stand for stagnation. It’s simply not in the DNA. Luckily, Ferguson left a proper legacy, a club in amazing shape to survive in the future, standing on its own financially. It survived the car crash of Moyes and turgid times of LVG and we’ve moved forward again, hiring a world class coach and clawing our way back up the league table.
You wont catch us now as yesterday’s expected pounding from City and Liverpool’s expected slaughter of Everton didn’t quite pan out, did it [emoji23]
Spurs caught up though and have a game in hand.

Excuse the french

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Will we ****, he was a total one off. Not content with just plying money into the transfer market, he created a system which would give our youth the best chance to flourish, he then trusted them to play in his first team. Not content with that he dragged United into a financial explosion, riding the crest of its wave with stadium expansions and huge financial deals all over the world for tv and merchandising and anything else that would give the club the best chance in the future. Off field success just as important as what happened on the field, and at the same time knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch.

Liverpool totally missed the boat in that sense, being the pioneers of the City/Chelsea business model, pouring Littlewoods money into the club opening the door for their only period of success.
Whilst Liverpool were looking backwards at what once was, United were looking forwards as they always have.

Those mindsets still remain today and in a sense it helps investors to milk Liverpool for all they’re worth, selling off their best assets every season for baffling amounts of profit. Mascherano, Torres, Alonso, Suarez, Sterling and soon enough Mo Salad will be screaming please lettuce leef. Even once that transfer goes through the investors will be safe in the knowledge that the Liverpool fan base will be happily wandering about the football world shouting 5 times at every debate. All the club has to do is re-invest a portion of that money on a few good prospects in the hope it yields another really good player they can sell on for profit. This business model keeps Liverpool in the top tier of spenders, giving the illusion that club is putting in huge investment...
I look back at Fergies time and can’t believe how lucky we were to have had those times but those times are gone, the fans know it, the club knows it and the club also knows the fans won’t stand for stagnation. It’s simply not in the DNA. Luckily, Ferguson left a proper legacy, a club in amazing shape to survive in the future, standing on its own financially. It survived the car crash of Moyes and turgid times of LVG and we’ve moved forward again, hiring a world class coach and clawing our way back up the league table.
You wont catch us now as yesterday’s expected pounding from City and Liverpool’s expected slaughter of Everton didn’t quite pan out, did it [emoji23]
Spurs caught up though and have a game in hand.
dog_playing_violin.gif

Back