Manchester United thread

Not that you would try and take advantage of the disaster in any way but seriously....Munich Disaster souvenir packs???
It was a disaster in 1958, but it's been a money making exercise from about 1985 onwards.

Fan's making money from memorobilia commemorating a tragedy. Now I wonder where they got that idea from?

Not that you would try and take advantage of the disaster in any way but seriously....Munich Disaster souvenir packs???
It was a disaster in 1958, but it's been a money making exercise from about 1985 onwards.

Fan's making money from memorobilia commemorating a tragedy. Now I wonder where they got that idea from?

Oxygen thief.

Oxygen thief.

Seriously, just shut up.
Try doing some reading about the appalling treatment of the Munich survivors and families because it's been carefully airbrushed out of mainstream media accounts (as well of course as official club histories) while your disgusting club has been milking the tragedy for commercial gain ever since.

Oxygen thief.

Seriously, just shut up.
Try doing some reading about the appalling treatment of the Munich survivors and families because it's been carefully airbrushed out of mainstream media accounts (as well of course as official club histories) while your disgusting club has been milking the tragedy for commercial gain ever since.

Wow, you really are a twisted, sick excuse aren’t you.

23 people lost their lives in the Munich air disaster, if people choose to remember it and purchase memorabilia then they shouldn’t be denied the privilege.
We should just forget about Remembrance Sunday aswell. Might aswell hang all those fiends selling poppies.
Lest we forget about those who lost their lives in order for scum like you to breathe the same air as normal folk.
Oddball.

Let’s get the big one back at the top.

Things David De Gea could save.

df89e16d1c573e233d0426aa595108e6.jpg

We still look far too pedestrian for my liking but a fantastic result.

Oh I agree completely,probably why it cheered me up so much lol

City showing us how to do hoof ball properly too ;)

Oh I agree completely,probably why it cheered me up so much lol

City showing us how to do hoof ball properly too ;)

Think we need to go back to hoofball to be honest.
We’ve a central striker who’s built like a brick shithouse and we can’t find him with a cross. The only players capable of producing a quality cross are Ashley Young and bloody Lukaku himself.
Only thing keeping us where we are at the minute is the power and strength we have.
Not bad assets but we have a hell of a lot more than that about the squad.

Think we need to go back to hoofball to be honest.
We’ve a central striker who’s built like a brick shithouse and we can’t find him with a cross. The only players capable of producing a quality cross are Ashley Young and bloody Lukaku himself.
Only thing keeping us where we are at the minute is the power and strength we have.
Not bad assets but we have a hell of a lot more than that about the squad.

Think he prefers to run on to the ball rather then have it pinged up to him tbh, and the only thing keeping us in second place is the great start to the season we had lol.

Sanchez has been a bit poor but **** in hell, his running has completed Mourinhos plot.
One month ago, I was scared of us entertaining any of Europe’s elite, we’ve turned into one of Mourinhos machines in recent weeks.
Nothing would surprise me going forward.
We’re an awkward lot

You've won the "we beat our biggest rival" trophy again. Just like Liverpool won the "we beat Man City" trophy again.

It's all irrelevant.

City will just crack on and win the real trophies.

Jose knows he won’t win the league while Pep is at City. It must be eating away at him.

Anyway congratulations on winning the runners up trophy. Stick it in the trophy room and get all the sycophant press round to have a group wank over it. Meanwhile the juggernaut rumbles onwards.

Mind the gap.

congrats to @Fangface for the 0 on shots on target and 0 shots in a match. but you being a glory supporter wont matter at all.
Who you going to be shouting for next? i would say support but you are not a supporter at all just a glory hunter sad sack

congrats to @Fangface for the 0 on shots on target and 0 shots in a match. but you being a glory supporter wont matter at all.
Who you going to be shouting for next? i would say support but you are not a supporter at all just a glory hunter sad sack

Machester-_City-_Chelsea-scarf.jpg

You've won the "we beat our biggest rival" trophy again. Just like Liverpool won the "we beat Man City" trophy again.

It's all irrelevant.

City will just crack on and win the real trophies.

This is true, Liverpool is still the biggest game in the league for United.
United v Liverpool is still the biggest game in the premier league calendar year.
That won’t ever change, no matter how much money City go into debt for.
We shall just nurse our two trophies from last year and carry on improving whilst trying to go one better this year and win another real trophy like the Champions league.
You may have heard of it and maybe even seen it in other clubs trophy cabinets.

Back