Manchester United thread

I've just seen the article on the BBC's football site about Mourinho being 'unhappy' at the Man Utd transfer activity. It really is groundhog day with this bloke: whinge, complain, moan, bleat, act like a petulant child, sow the seeds of discord wherever you go - honestly, I don't think this self-obsessed prick will even see Xmas the way he's going.
Whenever he doesn't get his own way over something and he wants to air his grievances, somehow or other the press get a hold of it. Absolutely uncanny.
If I were the cynical type I'd swear the cnut was trying to manoeuvre things so that he is seen as 100% blameless should anything go tits up.

He must be on extremely thin ice. Even in the relatively short time he's been at Man Utd he appears to have alienated many senior players with his style of man-management. His rude, arrogant outbursts, and the way he treats the fawning, sycophantic media, and his inability to shoulder the blame when his team (once again) play out one of the most uninspiring, dreary, pedestrian 0-0 draws the Premier League has ever had the misfortune to witness.
If I had to pay a bloody kings ransom to watch that dour, tedious excrement each week I'd feel suicidal.

Jose once said that its easy to get a 1-0 win in a match.
Which is ok if all goes to plan, but if things don't go to plan you draw a lot of games (like last season)

If you try to win every game 5-0 and things don't go to plan, you may still win 4-0 or 3-0

Man Utd v West Ham Premier League 16:00

Sky Sports Main Event
Sky Sports Premier League
SportsNet World
NBCSN
Supersport 2 (ALB)
Canal+ Sport 2 (POL)
Sky Sport 1 (IT)
Movistar Futbol
SportTV 3
Match Football 1
Ziggo Sport Select (NL)
SFR Sport 1

It's going alright so far.
Was expecting a tough game yesterday and got one. Mourinho just outwitted his opposite number in the end.

10 goals 9 points and 0 conceded. I'll take that.

I see Mourihno is yapping on about Chelsea again.
He's already at the 'greatest club in the world with the greatest fans' according to him yet still finds time to talk about little old Chelsea. It's also quite amusing how Conte completely ignores him and never takes his baits.

He used to be funny and entertaining, a bad loser, but a born winner. Now he's just a predictable, boring man and a caricature of himself, I'm losing respect for him on a regular basis.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry srgberian, must have missed this, not been on too much.

Well done on winning the league.......................................................................................oh?

Money talks, reputations and bullshit walks.

Mind the gap...

The Watford gap?

Watford Gap - Wikipedia

Or in some cases the Watford Gap is 3 goals.
70dd5db5ddcfee178902ccf5888425de.jpg

Back