Manchester United thread

HT: Watford 1 Man Utd 0

NFhh4zn.gif

Last edited:
Rooneys a huge problem, god only knows what he's got on the Glazier family but he's surely got something.
4 managers have shoehorned his baldness into the side. What the actual **** ?

To be honest I was stunned that United appointed Jose, he really is not the type of manager that they need to take them forward. Let's face it, he was appalling at Chelsea, losing the players towards the end, blaming everyone but himself and his players... ring any bells? Already the United players look down-hearted and dejected, sculking off the pitch like they did today, there is no passion, no fire, nothing but self-pity and a feeling of being hard done by.

Jose has stated that the players lack confidence, surely that is his job is to inspire them? No?

Pogma looks a shadow of his former-self already and probably is regretting his decision to play in the EPL, especially for a team that cannot offer Champions League football, this year for certain and probably not next either?

United have three huge matches coming up, lose them and I cannot see how Jose can stay.

To be honest I was stunned that United appointed Jose, he really is not the type of manager that they need to take them forward. Let's face it, he was appalling at Chelsea, losing the players towards the end, blaming everyone but himself and his players... ring any bells? Already the United players look down-hearted and dejected, sculking off the pitch like they did today, there is no passion, no fire, nothing but self-pity and a feeling of being hard done by.

Jose has stated that the players lack confidence, surely that is his job is to inspire them? No?

Pogma looks a shadow of his former-self already and probably is regretting his decision to play in the EPL, especially for a team that cannot offer Champions League football, this year for certain and probably not next either?

United have three huge matches coming up, lose them and I cannot see how Jose can stay.

Jose has a face like a smacked arse recently. There is something definitely not right in the camp. You should have stuck with Moyesy instead of those two clowns you had/have now.

While I agree Rooney needs to be dropped,he wasn't the only one taking the piss today, Smalling and Bailly had a bad day, Martial was woeful and apart from his involvement in the goal,Ibra didn't cover himself in glory, pogba is not being played forward enough so looks worse then what he should, and I have no idea why the fcuk he dropped Blind........

And breathe........ :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

playing rooney fellaini & pogba will never work also guess blind got binned for his part in first goal or lack of last week

I said 3 years ago that getting rid of Moyes was madness.
He had one season and had the best away record in the league.
It would only be a matter of time before they got their home form back.
Glad they did get rid of him though
:banana::banana::banana:
:nopity:

Bet on him being dropped.
Mourinho as you should know fangy. Rests his players in small cup games ahead of big league games.

If he starts it will be going massively against the grain.

Mata, Pogba, Fellaini all rested.
They should play.

Carrick is almost a certainty, given match run against Northampton. He should partner Fellaini at the spine of a 4-2-3-1

Height will be in Mourinhos agenda against Leicester.

Fellaini, Smalling, Pogba, Ibra.
All should start.

Just my take brothers.

Back