Manchester United thread

Disgusting ! I for one want him up in front of a European court with expertise on diving.
The swine.
Lolz

Take it as you find it, if a team containing Robben, Ribbery, Mandjukic and above all Guardiola are offended that Rooney made the most of it.....arsed ? Nope ;)

Take it as you find it, if a team containing Robben, Ribbery, Mandjukic and above all Guardiola are offended that Rooney made the most of it.....arsed ? Nope ;)

And that is exactly why the majority of english fans can't stand your club. He didn't make the most of it...it was blatant cheating.

And that is exactly why the majority of english fans can't stand your club. He didn't make the most of it...it was blatant cheating.

Well your only partly correct, the majority of English fans we've bought down the years and made them support us, you might have argued at some point all United fans come from the South. However that aside the majority of fans can't stand our club because of its success, that's taken a turn for the worst this year so who knows the jealous bitters might ignore us again whilst they turn their fury on the resurgent Liverpool.
Why don't you waste your time finding a nice gif showing an good angle where Bastien isn't going to ground whilst on a yellow giving Rooney an easy decision to take the foul.

So you again justify cheating? The vid shows it wasn't a foul or even any contact.
Just shows how far your club has fallen.

Yes we've never had diving here under the successful years, I'll bet that's why we sold that Ronaldo bloke, no going over easy please, it's just not fair.
Out of interest which glass house are you throwing stones from ?

lets face it he has a good coach on the art of the swan dive

none other than ashley young lol

So you again justify cheating? The vid shows it wasn't a foul or even any contact.
Just shows how far your club has fallen.

No doubt just like several of the fouls on Danny Welbeck ? when he just carried on, even after being grounded. But I suppose the Ref had to do that to make up for the horrendous foul he commited scoring the goal that was disallowed.

We may be having a bad season by recent standards, but the gloating and baiting of other fans looks a little bit hollow when you consider that Man Utd have the best away record of the whole of the Premiership, which was increased to 10 wins in a row with the 0-4 win at St James's Park !

7 points from 4th and 6 games remain, I think 4th place trophy is gone but the City and Liverpool results aside were actually in a good run of form, you just never know in football.
Arse and Everton meet today so points will be dropped and Spurs are so terribly poor I actually can't believe they're above us:(
We're starting to look better drilled and cohesive, it's taken us over 3/4 of the season but there's the beginnings of a plan under Moyes and maybe just maybe he has a chance to turn this round. I don't think he's been true to himself in this first season, he's not an attacking coach, he's really not an orthodox United manager but he's tried to be and it's left us looking dire. However he's here and he's starting to have us play his way, the footballs a little dull but it's becoming effective and if he can get the right coaching team behind him the attacking style can be tweaked. Looks like we will be in it for the long run so we've no choice but to pray he can turn it round, hopefully this is a corner turned but we've turned so many this season we've met ourselves coming back, mighty Moyes, King of false dawns, have you finally sussed it ?

all i can say is roll on next year,hopefully it will be a better one,as a manu fan been supporting them since fergie started.and deffo not use to loosin lmao,i think moyes dosent help when he changes his team selection so much,i wonder how many times he's changed it this year?

all i can say is roll on next year,hopefully it will be a better one,as a manu fan been supporting them since fergie started.and deffo not use to loosin lmao,i think moyes dosent help when he changes his team selection so much,i wonder how many times he's changed it this year?

He hasn't selected the same side twice in a row at all, injuries have played a big part in that admittedly and of course Mata being cup tied but it's still not good enough consistency wise.

Looking at what has happened recently, maybe we need to select different teams dependant upon what competition we are playing in....................well not actual different teams but certainly different starting elevens. Certain players are appearing to perform much better in European matches than in League games and in English Cup games, well nobody really covered theirself in much glory but even that could be looked at.

Oh well, no more Champions League for at least a year unless there is some sort of miracle before the end of the season.
Without the Champions League to worry about next year Moyes will have to perform in the League from day one.

They were stuffed by a quality team last night....cant say much more than that really...beat by the eventual winners i reckon too..moyes was never the man for the job in my opinion anyway.

moyes-sky.jpg

tbh honest i think he should of took rooney off,im a big fan of his,but he just didnt seem to be up for it last night,manu were beaten by the better side,we cant compete with the big teams anymore :(

Back