Manchester United thread

Left ourselves to much to do second half, the first goal was horrible viewing and the third one was to. Had we managed to keep that one out I feel we would have gone on and won it but them scoring so soon after we'd got back in it killed us.
Rio looked like he was stood still as Bale tore past him with frightening ease, we're leaking goals and desperately need Smalling back as Ferdinand is getting beat to easy these days.
Still it was a brilliant match and a credit to Spurs for hanging on in the end, they must have been thinking oh no not again as United poured forward and credit to AVB to as he got it spot on with his counter attacking tictacs.
Gutted but can't argue with the result.

Left ourselves to much to do second half, the first goal was horrible viewing and the third one was to. Had we managed to keep that one out I feel we would have gone on and won it but them scoring so soon after we'd got back in it killed us.
Rio looked like he was stood still as Bale tore past him with frightening ease, we're leaking goals and desperately need Smalling back as Ferdinand is getting beat to easy these days.
Still it was a brilliant match and a credit to Spurs for hanging on in the end, they must have been thinking oh no not again as United poured forward and credit to AVB to as he got it spot on with his counter attacking tictacs.
Gutted but can't argue with the result.
Oh dear Mr gasman the bubble has burst. Well done to Spurs though. Think of it this way matey we are now on your arse again. Mwahahaha

more chance of them 20 for a pound batteries lasting!!

Sorry Wiz, I shud of bet on the Spurs in real life too, dammit.

what bubble miggy? we are poor and have been all season, should have signed Dembele

would be great if we did wiz. but think were realistic in knowing its not going to happen

Dont know about that m8,
I dont think you will be contenders for the title but deffo a good shout for top 4 :)

Everton might be in with a better shout than us unless we shape ourselves. Could have been another poor result in the week but for Van Persies heroics in front of goal (we best not turn into Arsenal)
:(
Nightmare injury crisis in defence once again and leaking goals as a result. Things could become even worse come Sunday as that defence is set to face the deadly Ba and Cisse :( Fully expect us to get battered in midfield as well as Cabaye and Tiote are a right handful on their day. We need to play Rooney deeper to give them something to think about or we could be on another hiding to nothing.

Everton might be in with a better shout than us unless we shape ourselves. Could have been another poor result in the week but for Van Persies heroics in front of goal (we best not turn into Arsenal)
:(
Nightmare injury crisis in defence once again and leaking goals as a result. Things could become even worse come Sunday as that defence is set to face the deadly Ba and Cisse :( Fully expect us to get battered in midfield as well as Cabaye and Tiote are a right handful on their day. We need to play Rooney deeper to give them something to think about or we could be on another hiding to nothing.

Agree I think midfield is rooneys best position tbh as he has the bite we lack in there ala keane and robbo

Agree I think midfield is rooneys best position tbh as he has the bite we lack in there ala keane and robbo

seconded, and he can spread a ball wide as good as the ginger ninja Scholesy. Shud be a crackin game apart from Chris Waddle's depressing commentary

We will need to be in scoring mood today I reckon cos we'll probably ship one or two! Must play Roo in mid to keep theirs busy. Pers up front with maybe Welbeck cos they can both drop deep to help out. can't see Hernandez helping much against a team like Newcastle - unless were on the attack a lot or score 1st-watch him get a hatful now I've said that. Defence has to be on top form...please not Scholes,Giggs and Carrick together against their midfield,they will maul us!

Scoring mood it was lol
The team sheet was something to behold four attackers away from home in what is a very tough tie. Wellbeck,RVP,Rooney,Kagawa all made up a formidable front line.
Wayne played deep and had a superb game, we where as good as I've seen anyone play this season for the first 20 and from that very solid at the back.
Wasn't expecting 0-3 away at what was St James Park but I'll take that and feel we was good value for the points.
A great day capped off by another Stoke job on Liverpool lol them scousers are always worth a cheer these days :)

Yeah I'm glad Fergie took the time to read my tactical notes - bout funkin time lol! Wayne was great wasn't he? This is where you would find him in the days of Ronnie n Saha. So much more involved - this will keep him a lot fitter and sharper in the head. Yes he will get you goals up front but to me its a waste,there are good strikers around who will get the goals and its not as if he's never gonna score again is it? Take note Woy,this is where he needs to live,you will get much more from him. I really believe this is why he became dull cos since Ronnie left he has become mundane up front. He looked like a boy who has just been told he is good enough after all!
I think Chico's days maybe numbered unless he's happy benchwarming. Think Fergie is fed up of attacks breaking down cos of his constant offsides,though I'm sure some of that is defences being a bit more astute against him. he was new a couple of seasons ago and surprised defenders - thats gone now. Welbeck needs to sharpen up his scoring but he is a handful and helps to stop the opposition defence playing too far forward - as does Rooney in THAT position. Nani didn't even get on the bench-January not far away is it?
Thought Cleverley played really well and is fast becoming a favourite and a regular. Got a lot of promise. Really warmed to Evans this last 12 months,previously being one of his critics. Becoming a bit of a bully and not easily pushed around which can only be good.
De Gea - great stopper but he is a bit of a clown in the air ain't he? he will only get stronger and will soon dominate his area so happy days to come yeah?

Excellent result and about time the Chelsea fans had something to cry about when we go to Stamford Bridge.
Decisions are like buses for us there you wait ages and ages and two come along at once pmsl.

Back