Manchester United thread

Is it because he is bla..? Oh wait no that isn't right.
Just pleased to hear the Chewsea fans bleating on about a bad decision at the Bridge. Karma is indeed a bitch and sometimes it hurts so bad you have to report the referee for bad language with possible racial undertones.
Just make him your captain for the next game lads pmsl.

i just dont understand y tosser .. sorry torres was sent off ? he did not dive at all in that challange.. and no i dont like him at all lol

the only problem with torres sending off was it was far to late he should have gone in the first have for studding a utd player in the chest

I don't understand why Man United only have to turn up for a game and they win it with or without kicking a ball. Referee's need a helping hand its all getting out of control Hernandez was clearly offside perhaps the referee was adjusting his dark glasses at the time. ;)
Match Report: Chelsea 2-3 Man United - Goal.com

I don't understand why Man United only have to turn up for a game and they win it with or without kicking a ball. Referee's need a helping hand its all getting out of control Hernandez was clearly offside perhaps the referee was adjusting his dark glasses at the time. ;)
Match Report: Chelsea 2-3 Man United - Goal.com

Because we are UTD miggy :D

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Wayne Rooney nominated for 2012 Ballon d'Or
BBC Sport - Wayne Rooney nominated for 2012 Ballon d'Or

Why should he not get nominated? he deserves a balloon with that bloody haircut pmpl hahaha ;)
wayne-rooney-crushed-weetabix.jpg

1) Couple of weeks back. Torres offside goal allowed against Reading. Chelsea won the match

2) Wigan lost because Chelsea were awarded a goal that has not crossed the line.

3) FA Cup final. Liverpool were disallowed a goal by Andy Carroll that had clearly crossed the line. Chelsea went on to win the match

4) 2010 Chelsea were awarded a goal against Hotspurs when clearly the ball had not crossed the line. Chelsea went on to win the game and right back on the run for a title. Big Match Big Result.

5) Drogba being clearly offside awarded a goal against Man Utd. Chelsea went on to win the match

Referee Admits Mistake At Chelsea’s 2nd Goal » > News - English Premier League highlights - SoccerPlay

only us who pay the ref eh

Who was the referee when United lost 1-6 to city at Old Trafford?

Omg :Yikes: I forgot about that manic01. Mark Clattenburg was the referee when Manchester City beat Manchester United 6-1 at Old Trafford on 23/10/11, he has never refereed there since that day.......

I think even the staunchest of UTD fans will agree that we got a massive slice of fortune on Sunday. The sending off of torres ruined the game totally but who's to say we wouldn't have won anyway. The second red card putting Chelsea down to 9 men just meant we could play at walking pace until we scored.
Evans was lucky he didn't walk - like he could of in that collision with Shelvey at Anfield. I reckon the reason Clatts was convinced torres had dived ws cos he went down feigning injury to his knee - it may not have been clear that Evans lightly touched the lower part of torres leg but it was so obvious that his knee was no where in contact with evans, so on that basis, serves u right Tosser!
Lucky it may have been, but that is probably one game in 10 at the Bridge that UTD have had luck on their side. There has been some ridiculous stuff gone against them in the past.

Sorry for the late reply miggy,

It's a hard call tbh but I would like to see it in action for a season maybe,

At least then we could make an informed judgment on it

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2
I personally would like to see it happening, there have been an awful lot of matches that have been lost through bad judgement of officials. Now I am not being biased about any particular team I mean all teams. Sooner they do it the better mate.

Think the biggest problem is that when an official has to make a decision on whether a player is slightly offside or if 'the whole of the ball' has crossed the line, they have to be 100% sure before making that decision. Mistakes are gonna be made every matchday aren't they? Can only be good but it will lead to calls for 'live' video evidence for every foul,dive,shirt pull.....and insult!!!

edit: Just read the whole of that link and I seem to have said what the original author says...soz

Last edited:
you soon get used to it like we did in rugby league. sure the games held up a bit waiting for a decision, but in the end there won't be many errors.

Anyway onto tonight, lets hope there's no dressing room brawls and the referee has his kevlar vest on :)

you soon get used to it like we did in rugby league

Absolutely m8. I would still welcome it though my comments may suggest otherwise. The difference in Rugger is that the ref is in TOTAL control whereas footy has player power - so that would have to change first

I am starting to wonder if Chelsea have missed a direct debit to the referees association !

Must have set it back up, they have just received a penalty :(

Back