Manchester United thread

Could work playing Buttner LW with a view to interchanging especially when we play against pace. Evra is particularly bad against the likes of Lennon and when those pair match up I always have a feeling of dread. I remember Agbonlahor leaving him for dead a few times as well. Thing is we now have cover with a bit of pace but the only thing is we haven't really seen Buttner defend against some real quality. Early days but very promising so far.
I actually thought Nani was far better on Sarurday and if not for his horrendous shooting I thought quite solid, his attacking play was quite good in general. Wellbeck was at the center of everything (even the diving board) but what was really good was seeing Hernadez moving between the back four and causing utter mayhem like the Chico of 2 seasons ago, unplayable movement at times.

Welcome to Hell

Galatasary V Man Utd

Great way to start the group, I think I would prefer the Bernabeu but into Hell we go. Be nice to see RVP running the line in a 4-5-1 and see how that works with our wing play.
Looking forward to it

Wize choice wiz my brains turning to shite as the years pass by but it's actually quite comforting being a gormless git though. :)

No change in Europe then, we're still a bit plop. Nani at his frustrating worst combined well with Evra but that penalty FFS. Good result though I suppose as the Turks are our hardest opponents.

Need a change up for Sunday or we won't get nothin from the game raisers.

No change in Europe then, we're still a bit plop. Nani at his frustrating worst combined well with Evra but that penalty FFS. Good result though I suppose as the Turks are our hardest opponents.

Need a change up for Sunday or we won't get nothin from the game raisers.

Best thing to say to that game is..

3 points thank you :eek:

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

wanted to throttle nani at times. I cant work out why sometimes he can be one of europes best but most of the time he's a frigging idiot!

Well see mate whatever happens I am sure the game will be overshadowed by other issues.

Media have been whipping up a shit storm like the sick chanting is something new for both sides. Facts are it happens every bloody time the two meet but it's just a minority of usually drunken morons that get scowled at by the majority.
Hey Ho tho as long as it sells a paper or two.

Hope the fans can really pull together in light of recent revelations.
JFT 96

the media just love shit-stirring, like last week swapping uniteds game on 10e for Chelsea V QPR, just to see "A Handshake" and if anything else kicked off!..pathetic.

It wouldn't of surprised me if fergie played Buttner instead of Evra to ease the tension over Suarez.

Shame Stoke cudn't hold Chelski for the draw as I think we will drop 2 points here

Come on United :D

totally outclassed with 11 men...still outclassed with 10 men. Good job our new signing Mark Halsey had a blinder :)

Well done all the fans for respecting the occasion

Yeh the 10 man team were the best out there and it was too bad we couldn't get the result for the 96 angles. Defo not a penalty though as there was no contact made. Our no7 gets slagged for diving mmmm pot,kettle,black i think.

i must of seen the penalty decision from 96 angles and maybe a bit harsh but on the day i didnt see it through the refs eyes,most will claim he was paid etc etc etc but at the end of the day
mycustomersrock1.jpg
is the magic number ;)

Back