Manchester United thread

In other news is BerbatOFF according to sources he's having a medical at Fulham of all places :-/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ham-medical-ahead-Manchester-United-exit.html

I will miss him if true, fired himself into united fans hearts with a sublime hatrick against the old enemy LFC. A luxury player who we couldn't afford to use in the end, very sad.
Dimitar Berbatov one look at City and he said **** off :)

yeah sad he didn't play more games for us, I appreciated his ability to hold the ball up effortlessly and enjoyed watching him especially after getting himself fit after the 1st year with us

In other news is BerbatOFF according to sources he's having a medical at Fulham of all places :-/

Dimitar Berbatov at Fulham for medical ahead of Manchester United exit | Mail Online

I will miss him if true, fired himself into united fans hearts with a sublime hatrick against the old enemy LFC. A luxury player who we couldn't afford to use in the end, very sad.
Dimitar Berbatov one look at City and he said **** off :)

Ffs mate Berbatov is a clumsy sod he has two left feet. :Laugh:

Ffs mate Berbatov is a clumsy sod he has two left feet. :Laugh:

He's off to Fulham now mt meaning your likely going to play him twice !! Hope that post don't come back and bite you on dee ass lol ;)

Rumours flying round that Yohan Cabaye will be a united player by the end of tonight's window.
Would be nice he's been amazing for the geordies. Only speculation but you heard it here first guys lol

Scholes and Hernadez movement in the final third wow
Kagawa linking up defence with attack
Cleverley with his sharp passing and give n go's
An unfit back line leaking goals needs time
RVP boom

The end

Scholes and Hernadez movement in the final third wow
Kagawa linking up defence with attack
Cleverley with his sharp passing and give n go's
An unfit back line leaking goals needs time
RVP boom

The end

Funnily enough all that did happen but still I thought for the most part we were shite,
now am i just showing my lack of footballing knowledge or are you just the continual optimist lol

Funnily enough all that did happen but still I thought for the most part we were shite,
now am i just showing my lack of footballing knowledge or are you just the continual optimist lol

All of the above wiz ;)

Sorry guys you got really lucky. Its a wonder nobody has got your lot taped by now. You don't start playing properly until Fergie time. You won yes but you was also shite.

Sorry guys you got really lucky. Its a wonder nobody has got your lot taped by now. You don't start playing properly until Fergie time. You won yes but you was also shite.

Watch out guys there'd some fella in a glass house throwing stones !!!
Hehe

we was shite, no driving force or playmaker in midfield whatsoever. Valencia couldn't cross a ball, Welbeck was a poor makeshift winger, Clevererly did ok, Carrick was back to his average best and RVP hardly saw the ball.

Honestly, we didn't deserve a point nevermind 3, the Saints were the best team on the day and even more worryingly we haven't kept a clean sheet yet.

I agree with the Berb, he should have gone after the 2011 chanps league for the sake of his career, Fergie just wanted him around as a last resort.

I agree with the Berb, he should have gone after the 2011 chanps league for the sake of his career, Fergie just wanted him around as a last resort.

Me too m8 he was treated badly at the end

Man Utd V Wigan
Tough tie but I can see Fergie putting Anderson next to Cleverley and maybe even a cameo for Mr Buttner.
Nani and Valencia wide of the RVP in a forward 3 or 1 depending on possession.
Home win surely :-/

Good solid performance and a great debut from I can't believe it's not Buttner. A clean sheet a goal and an assist, you can't argue with that.

Good solid performance and a great debut from I can't believe it's not Buttner. A clean sheet a goal and an assist, you can't argue with that.

Much much better display :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

You know..we could play evra and buttner i n the same team. One starting left side midfield and the other further back. When the furthest back make a break forward the other drops back to cover - much the same as Val does on the right if Rafael bombs forward. Gary Neville and becks used to do it well. With BOTH of them being good defenders they could share the duties, it might even save Evras legs a bit letting the younger buck do a lot of the running.
Have to say Nani once again disappointed.He should be ripping teams like Wigan to shreds. Yes he whacked the ball across from which Scholes eventually scored but the rest was pitiful for me. Vidic doesn't half look shaky. Powell looks a good un for the future.He's a strong lad and will get even stronger in the next few years.It's good to see a midfielder with the power and accuracy to worry teams - apart from young Scholesy we haven't had that for years!

Back