Scores dead in Israeli raid on Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost took the bait with your comment about a just cause but it just isnt worth wasting my time over.

I would also like to clear up that I jumped the gun and assume countryboy was referring to the IRA.

sorry pal.

So your biased, it was an attack on the fooking Hamas Terrorist end of.
As for a state or country ever being called , think again ther never has been.

then you need to read this m8 . then after you have read all the facts tell me who the terrorists are . im sure if some army came into your home town and kicked you all out you would not be sitting back saying oh its ok they aint terrorists they are nice guys let them keep my home my wealth and hell want to kill a few thousand of us while you at it . .

History

then you need to read this m8 . then after you have read all the facts tell me who the terrorists are . im sure if some army came into your home town and kicked you all out you would not be sitting back saying oh its ok they aint terrorists they are nice guys let them keep my home my wealth and hell want to kill a few thousand of us while you at it . .

History
Dont rise to him, he is just after a reaction.

The site you link to is interesting, however I would recommend anyone who is interested to also check the wikipedia entry for Palestine as well: Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Its always good to have at least two sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back