Manchester City Thread

For me United never had the the quality squad that City have. The fat lady has left the building imo🙄
Do you mean never or in the last 8 years or so? And I'm sure you are not that fat :D

All good wiz 11 point lead looks good m8. City were shite against United. Nevermind, onward and upwards wiz, and up yours too. 😉😊
In fairness I cannot see you lot losing it now but it's still nice to put an end to your unbeaten run :D

That said if we didn't get that early penalty I think the outcome may have been different.

In fairness I cannot see you lot losing it now but it's still nice to put an end to your unbeaten run :D

That said if we didn't get that early penalty I think the outcome may have been different.
FB_IMG_1615210449547.jpgGot this for gasman wiz but he doesn't seem to be on much now. I thought he might have been milking it today. 😳😂😂

Man City definitely winning this years Premier League Title*
Umm the asterisk is because it hasn't been a real season (no fans) its been like playing a load of friendlies and we all know that Pep counts the friendlies as trophies like the Charity Shield.

Umm the asterisk is because it hasn't been a real season (no fans) its been like playing a load of friendlies and we all know that Pep counts the friendlies as trophies like the Charity Shield.
A bit like Liverpool winning the league without finishing the season off. 🤔

Shame on you Langland - you sound just like gasman. It’s the same for everybody, some have dealt with lack of fans better than others. At Leeds we don’t have fans and we seem to have installed an ice skating rink 😂

In that case you are either a Liverpool fan an ABU or at most 9 years old or maybe you just dont know feck all about football :D
Anyone who thinks Newcastle ever had a squad as good as City have now is deluded 🙄

@miggy

I see you logged in today mate, i take it your mental state was not up to making a comment on this thread.

Im so concerned ive left you a little gift

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the 4 points this season we needed em

Back