Manchester City Thread

That was dreadful. The money Pep has had spent on his team is ridiculous.
How he’s escaping any criticism makes you think the main stream media have agendas 😂
Rubbish miggs. Get him sacked

That was dreadful. The money Pep has had spent on his team is ridiculous.
How he’s escaping any criticism makes you think the main stream media have agendas 😂
Rubbish miggs. Get him sacked
Can't fault you there gasman it was a terrible display. I hope your Uncle Pep gives them all a good bollocking. 😔

Onwards and upwards 😉 and up yours @gasman 😘

That was a nice easy win.
Good time to get your hands on this trophy. Madrid and Barcelona are both ageing sides that are nowhere near the forces they have been in the past.
Juve aka Ronaldo FC also gone. The main threat is coming from Bayern. Whoever beats them won’t be far off.

Pep got it completely wrong again. Why play Garcia? he doesn't want to stay at city? and what about Raheem Stevie Wonder Sterling my goodness get rid of some players they have had it now. Very poor performance indeed if you can call it that. 😡

Pep got it completely wrong again.

I'd agree miggy. I'd say that result was down to him rather than the players. Far too cautious a starting line-up, and then when it became obvious that more flair players were needed, he froze. So much to choose from on that bench and he only used two...one of them about six minutes from the end! Crazy!

Pep got it completely wrong again. Why play Garcia? he doesn't want to stay at city? and what about Raheem Stevie Wonder Sterling my goodness get rid of some players they have had it now. Very poor performance indeed if you can call it that. 😡

Looking on the brightside Miggy
There's always next season

With better players I hope.

I don't think the players were the biggest issue last night.
Pep had obviously convinced his players that Lyon were better than they actually were and as such City players were in awe of them.
(7th in Ligue un).
He then compounded matters by fielding a workman like midfield and left the Silvas and Mahrez on the bench.
Lyon missed out that midfield and just sent everything over the top of it.
I also thought that the ref gave everything to Lyon, but if you are going to p*ss off Uefa, you have to expect little help from their referees.

Back