man utd

i know its stupid really,

at the end of the day its just a game, theres a lot more important things in life, i bearly even get to watch football with uni and work commitments, 2 things more important than football, arguing about it is pointless :(

I dont support Man Utd but for the good of the premiership race Im glad they won. If Arsenal had won it probably would all be over in October.

:Cheers:

yeah agreed MIKE RILEY done chelsea a real big favor ;)

i listened to game on radio cos i was at work, then watched in the evening on the telly,

rio should have been off in my opinion his foul on freddy. (last man)

van diver should have been off for foul on ashley cole (FA agree cos they have banned him four 3 games)

pie man (rooney) should have been yellow carded for diving (no contact at all)

and hienze (57 verieties) elbowed edu in the face should have been yellow.

and the manure fans have the cheek to sing "same old arsenal always cheating".

All football fans now know that is the only way that they can beat arsenal now is by this display, they cant do it buy skill anymore.

you're all acting like the ref was payed by united,

fair enough he made some bad decisions (mainly the penalty, which imo was equalled out when he denied ronaldo a penalty after rooneys when he got chooped down) but some times in football things go against you! you cant expect to have luck on your side all the time, if arsenal were THAT good they would have scored against us.

need to let this go now, its not even a big deal, arsenal are still way in front anyway.

great teams know how to be good losers!

Yes Chelsea came out of that game ok ;) and no I don't think the ref was actually out right cheating, but in all fairness he made several howlers, and as a nuteral I can honestly say I don't think Man U would have won without he's balls ups, I personaly had it down for a draw all day long (fairest result I think) these refs are supposed to proffesionals nowadays, yet I still think they are over awed by the big clubs home fans and the occasion and don't like to give against the home side (which is bollox) It's a shame really as it spoilt what should have been one of the top fixtures of the season :(

8 penaltys in 8 games must make any miss marple think...... hold on a second

have you not seen how they buy players ? (bung here bung their)

why would they be so different in matches ?

they think they can buy everything and yes howlers is one thing but to watch the game again it was out right disgraceful!!!!!!

ALL U sad arse's shut it, thats the way it works in football, sumtimes u get decisions ur way and uther times u dont. arsenal hav cheated many a time in winnning penalties ie PIRES V Bgham last season. as siross said if arse really r that good they would have scored. !!!! COME ON UNITED!!!

put your dummy back in sun, i was having a moan about the reffing and tackles being made by the mancs lol.

i dont mind you mentioning pires as i mentioned it aswell in either this post or the one in the news room, but i dont have time for pires diving and i dont like to watch arsenal players behave like that... you may think its a good way to play aslong as your winning but then again you support manchester utd and your from leeds, it kinda says it all really.

dont tell me you moved from manchester to leeds (yeah and the 3 bears all eat down my local kebab)

well done portsmouth you didnt get robbed by the referee and stuffed one up the mancs arses lol

put ur slippers back on grandad! lol! hey if u were complaining a bout cheating in the game as a whole then u shud say, not just single out the reds. n by the way when did all arse fans cum from London? dats just a sad excuse u sad oppo fans use when u got nuffink else to moan bout!

hows bout dat grandad!?! :Cheers:

with the excellent grammer you have used i suggest you goto the EARLY LEARNING CENTER to brush up on your english pmsl cheating mancs with a fat overweight prozzy lover 30million worth of shit

hey hu talking 2 u g daddy jimmy p ? (wut does the p stand for, dont tell me i can guess) regarding ''my excellent grammer'' its called text language but u wudnt understand cuz u aint got the brain cells to decipher such complex codes! lol!

I think we'll see who has the brains to decipher stuff next time the keys change and certain people start saying "my box went down 5 weeks ago, I've only got channel 1,2,3 the rest are black screen, please help" lmao I know it won't be jimmy ;) lol

lol! i never thought about that! Jimmy you got to forgive me man! Lol! my grammer suddenly improved! to all DW members i like to have a laugh so dont take anything i say seriously! i's just a joker, sh*t, the grammers gone again.

by the way bronto its not the card but the box that is Fecked, ive had it checked by more experienced mod men than me and they are stumped too. just thought i would clear that one up!

lmao were all up for a laugh here m8, no offence taken (not by me anyway ;) lol) wrong room to discuss the cable though, although I know I started it in a roundabout way ... lol

hey bronto who is your avatar pic of ? is it u ? b4 u ask about mine its my backside after a friday night out on the town! lol!

Back