man utd

Changed the title m8,i know it was not fully spelt but people still know what it says....

zooropa said:
Changed the title m8,i know it was not fully spelt but people still know what it says....
sorry m8 ,just frustrated well never hear the last of it now

no man utd cheating get it right

all the debate can go on and on, if it makes u feel better that u lost then go for it,

BOTTOM LINE

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 ARSENAL 0

i aint going to get into a debate as im a liverpool fan but dont you think it spoilt the game with prozzy lover diving?

i dont think it spoilt the game, i didnt even watch all of it, i caught the last 15 minutes cos i was working, sol stuck a leg out, whats he supposed to do? say excuse me? yeah rite anyone would have done the same, ANYONE of the arsenal players would have done the same, and rooney just sealed the deal

siross said:
i dont think it spoilt the game, i didnt even watch all of it, i caught the last 15 minutes cos i was working, sol stuck a leg out, whats he supposed to do? say excuse me? yeah rite anyone would have done the same, ANYONE of the arsenal players would have done the same, and rooney just sealed the deal

so when pires dived and someone stuck out a leg that was ok aswell or did you lot give him a hounding for it ?

you lot make me laugh it was the same post you made about arsenal being arrogant but could not reply tht you had eric cantona the KING and you loved his arrogance....

as jimmyp and bronto have already said there was some serious bad reffing and cheating going on (and bronto is chelsea and jimmy is liverpool)

MIKE RILEY you should be ashamed of yourself i dunno if you are getting the famous manc BUNGS but that was well out of order!

Mickie D said:
MIKE RILEY you should be ashamed of yourself i dunno if you are getting the famous manc BUNGS but that was well out of order!

Deffo some didgy reffing going on, I said to the missus as the match started.... Fiver Utd get a penalty......

well we all know the only way utd can beat arsenal is if we get robbed

and guess what we was robbed lol

as a liverpool fan i have to agree it was no penalty more like a yellow card
for cheating,how the hell they let riley ref that match is beyond me
with his record at old trafford.

the state of refereeing in this country is abysmal
blatant penaltys not given
divers getting them
and im not just on about this match either

if ever there was a time to consider the fourth official
be given the chance to advise the ref with tv replays
then this is it

the fa need to do some thing about this and soon :mad:

Weren't all you reds singing Rooney for fat camp last season. How times change

any manc supporters mickie ban em for a week lol

2 years back jimmy i would have lmao but i know that man u are not in the arsenals league they need dodgy refs and cheating players to win, it says it all really.

honestly the fa are looking into nistelroys challenge as it was disgraceful could of ended arsenal and englands left back carea, now you tell me would you make a challenge like that unless you knew you would not be sent off?

you would have to be stupid or know something else.... and as much as i hate the donkey asshole he is not stupid !

i agree with everything you say mate i just hope when the prozzy loving fat tosser goes to highbury i hope they kick seven sorts of threpenny bit out him and the dutch coward for the attack on ashley cole and hopefuklly liverpool will give em some aswell when they go to anfield

the "fat prozzy loving tosser" is still the best english striker!

im not arguing with u about it not being a penalty because it wasnt, but you cant blame the ref for that decision, it was VERY convincing, in real time it definitly looked like a penalty, some u win some u dont, just the way football is. no point arguing over somethin that u cant change, thats why i dont understand players arguing with refs after the match.
we were a bit lucky and the second goal wouldnt have happened if we werent winning hence forcing arsenal to pressure us, but we did do well.

Back