Man city

Innocent until proven guilty. Unlike someone robbing my City thread. 😬

Miggy
They don't fine innocent clubs 10 million quid.

Having said that I think that common sense has prevailed, in this case.
The FFP is designed to stop clubs borrowing loads of money to try and win league titles and Champions League titles and them going bankrupt if they fail. (Leeds United).

In Man Citys case the owners are giving them the money to win these comps and if they decide to pull their funding the Club has huge assets on the playing staff so could sell those players to ensure that the club didn't go bankrupt.

So this decision is good news for City, good news going forward for Newcastle and good news for any clubs that have or get a sugar daddy.

Still doesn't ensure that you win the Champions League, but you do have a better chance if you are in it.

Miggy
They don't fine innocent clubs 10 million quid.

Having said that I think that common sense has prevailed, in this case.
The FFP is designed to stop clubs borrowing loads of money to try and win league titles and Champions League titles and them going bankrupt if they fail. (Leeds United).

In Man Citys case the owners are giving them the money to win these comps and if they decide to pull their funding the Club has huge assets on the playing staff so could sell those players to ensure that the club didn't go bankrupt.

So this decision is good news for City, good news going forward for Newcastle and good news for any clubs that have or get a sugar daddy.

Still doesn't ensure that you win the Champions League, but you do have a better chance if you are in it.

So your view on the facial fair play rules are if the clubs owners are rich enough let em spend what they want 🤪

While other clubs have to stick within the guidelines based on the clubs earnings :eek:

What's fair about that ?

So your view on the facial fair play rules are if the clubs owners are rich enough let em spend what they want 🤪

While other clubs have to stick within the guidelines based on the clubs earnings :eek:

What's fair about that ?
I am not prejudice about facial rules If you want to grow a beard then grow one, fook em. 😉 On a more serious note you sound a little bitter because City won the case. Stick to the day job m8 Innocent lives could be lost if you was a judge. Lol. Man City march on, be afraid 👍😉. 😂😂😂
FB_IMG_1594651396170.jpg

I am not prejudice about facial rules If you want to grow a beard then grow one, fook em. 😉 On a more serious note you sound a little bitter because City won the case. Stick to the day job m8 Innocent lives could be lost if you was a judge. Lol. Man City march on, be afraid 👍😉. 😂😂😂
View attachment 129278

No mate you have it wrong if City are innocent of no wrong doing thats fine. Ive nothing against City at all. Your selling us Jack Harrison for 8 Million and Pep regards our coach as a influential coach he has learned from. All good here regarding City as a footballing side.

But if owners are bending the rules to inject cash into the club that is above and beyond the clubs earnings im miffed by it yes. Example would be clubs selling their grounds to themselves to stay within FFP.

What's fair about that ?

I do not agree with Financial Fair Play at all.
Whats fair about stopping people that are rich enough to spend as much as they want?

I do not agree with Financial Fair Play at all.
Whats fair about stopping people that are rich enough to spend as much as they want?
If they want to invest in there business to make progress then so be it, it's there money. I am pretty sure more clubs will/have followed suit if you can find that little spy shite to stir up trouble. Obviously a red. 😉

Back