Malaysia Grand Prix Result, NAPSTER DO NOT READ

He's an Arse IMO and nothing you say will change that, the team are cheats 'PROVEN CHEATS' And why are you comparing to ferrari ? Did I say I supported them ?

Never mind with everyone so eager to crawl inside his backside all the time and tell him how great he is before he ever acheives anything it's going to be great to watch him fall.

I am not a big fan of Hamilton, dont like the smuggness of him. But he is a brit and therefore I wish him well, just like the rest of the brits in the race.

Kimi is the best driver about...no doubt in my mind but there are a few coming through...Kovalinhan is a good driver too. Hamilton is a really good driver and he did come up through the ranks but it just happened to be in a McClaren and not one of the lesser teams.

I just don't like Ferrari, they have F1 in their pocket which is wrong.

Yes McClaren cheated and it has been dealt with. Do you really think that Ross Braun is not telling Ferrari secrets to Honda. It happens all the time.

I have always liked McClaren and am not gong to change.

I am not a big fan of Hamilton, dont like the smuggness of him. But he is a brit and therefore I wish him well, just like the rest of the brits in the race.

Kimi is the best driver about...no doubt in my mind but there are a few coming through...Kovalinhan is a good driver too. Hamilton is a really good driver and he did come up through the ranks but it just happened to be in a McClaren and not one of the lesser teams.

I just don't like Ferrari, they have F1 in their pocket which is wrong.

Yes McClaren cheated and it has been dealt with. Do you really think that Ross Braun is not telling Ferrari secrets to Honda. It happens all the time.

I have always liked McClaren and am not gong to change.

here here although i do like both kimi and masa

I have a theory about last year's competition.
It seems to me that since Mclaren's constructor points were taken away then surely the driver's points should have also been removed.
However, the FIA are not stupid. They knew that the rivalry between Alonso and Hamilton and the progress of rooky Hamilton had created unprecedented interest in F1 around the world, consequently making more money.
I believe that the FIA told Mclaren that they would leave the drivers alone as long as Mclaren made sure that neither driver won the title.
It is the only reasoning I can muster to explain the appalling decisions made by their pit lane in not calling Hamilton in when he had a bald tyre which cut about 4 seconds from his laps. Then in the final race when his gearbox failed for a few seconds (???) and then when he was making headway through the field they called him in for 2 pit stops when 1 would have done.

I have a theory about last year's competition.
It seems to me that since Mclaren's constructor points were taken away then surely the driver's points should have also been removed.
However, the FIA are not stupid. They knew that the rivalry between Alonso and Hamilton and the progress of rooky Hamilton had created unprecedented interest in F1 around the world, consequently making more money.
I believe that the FIA told Mclaren that they would leave the drivers alone as long as Mclaren made sure that neither driver won the title.
It is the only reasoning I can muster to explain the appalling decisions made by their pit lane in not calling Hamilton in when he had a bald tyre which cut about 4 seconds from his laps. Then in the final race when his gearbox failed for a few seconds (???) and then when he was making headway through the field they called him in for 2 pit stops when 1 would have done.

His tyres were shot but no one ask him to push so hard on them, he constantly tried to overtake drivers and drove like a bloody maniac, he also knew the tyres were gone but he still came into the pit lane too quick, no sense blaming others for his mistakes. It wouldnt have mattered about the extra pit stop as Massa and Kimi were always going to swap positions, if he had been on only 1 pit stop he would have been heavier and less speed to gain the places he did, it was a gamble either way and didnt pay off. If there had been any chance of getting the points he needed then they would have told Alonso to swap places but it wasnt needed as he just didnt have it last year, he was good but not good enough. Maybe this year.

Granted he should slowed more on the pit lane bend, but why was he told to stay out with a bald tyre, even on the telly we could see the canvas.
In the last race he came in for fuel but they didn't change the tyres and then called him in for tyres.
It just seemed strange to me that Mclaren had been slick operators up until the trouble with Ferrari and then went to peices in the last 2 races.
Also nobody at Mclaren seemed disappointed that the championship had gone.

they were probably counting their lucky stars that they still had jobs

Granted he should slowed more on the pit lane bend

Really that is just about it, all the theories in the world are out the window if he had not beached it, the could have stopped tha car for good at any stage and say it was a problem with electrics.

I like to believe Kimi won it fair and square and I was happy enough for him as he is a great driver, even if he went to Ferrari. I also believe he would have won the championship earlier if he had stayed at McClaren but thats only my own opinion.

Don't get me wrong.
Kimi deserved to win the title 'cos he won the most races. That's what matters to me: WINS.
I do think Hamilton wouldn't have gone off if the tyres weren't shot, which brings us back to the pits decisions

Last edited:
i agree though it was strange he stayed out so long on those tyres

Granted he should slowed more on the pit lane bend, but why was he told to stay out with a bald tyre, even on the telly we could see the canvas.
In the last race he came in for fuel but they didn't change the tyres and then called him in for tyres.
It just seemed strange to me that Mclaren had been slick operators up until the trouble with Ferrari and then went to peices in the last 2 races.
Also nobody at Mclaren seemed disappointed that the championship had gone.

I also think it was fixed, i think bernie and max called um in and said chuck the title away or we will fine ya or penalize ya good style. at the start of the last race i remember martin asking bernie who he thought should win the title and he said " i would like to see kimi win as lewis will have his day" and that said it all, and for the gearbox goin into neutral or loosing gear for a few seconds...... well as i say i think its fixed

Its completely normal to push the car as much as you can just before you pit as that is when the fuel load is at its lightest - so conspiracy theories are total rubbish.

I enjoyed watching Hamilton as I enjoy watching all British drivers do well. Personally he is as boring as a pensioner on prozac. The guy is far too conservative in his overtaking for my liking, in fact I would go so far as saying he is boring. The reason for the interest in F1 is because he is British and in an exceptional car (based on Ferrari technology :FRIGHT:)

I'd compare him to Damon Hill rather than the great Nigel Mansell even though he hasn't won the title yet.

i dont know munkey ive seen him do some pretty ballsy overtaking. i cant remember which gp it was but i remember him completly suprising massa on a tight corner by under taking him on it

Its completely normal to push the car as much as you can just before you pit as that is when the fuel load is at its lightest - so conspiracy theories are total rubbish.

I enjoyed watching Hamilton as I enjoy watching all British drivers do well. Personally he is as boring as a pensioner on prozac. The guy is far too conservative in his overtaking for my liking, in fact I would go so far as saying he is boring. The reason for the interest in F1 is because he is British and in an exceptional car (based on Ferrari technology :FRIGHT:)

I'd compare him to Damon Hill rather than the great Nigel Mansell even though he hasn't won the title yet.

The upsurge in interest wasn't just in Britain it was worldwide, especially the US and it was because this young rooky was doing so well. It was unheard of before. This would happen in any sport, the same thing happened when Tiger Woods starting winning tournaments at about the same age as Hamilton.
I do agree Hamilton comes across as a bit smarmy, i feel like kicking him up the arse when he's interviewed to make him say what he's really thinking

I saw pretty much all of the GP's last year Rawsy and I don't unfortunately remember the manoeuvre but I'll definitely take your word for it.

He is a good driver no doubt but if you compare him to the F1 greats, guys like Senna, Prost, Mansell, Schumacher he is a drone. He drives like a drone and refuses to take those chances that could go 50/50. I've been watching F1 for over 20 years and this chap does not excite me one bit with his driving style.

I saw pretty much all of the GP's last year Rawsy and I don't unfortunately remember the manoeuvre but I'll definitely take your word for it.

He is a good driver no doubt but if you compare him to the F1 greats, guys like Senna, Prost, Mansell, Schumacher he is a drone. He drives like a drone and refuses to take those chances that could go 50/50. I've been watching F1 for over 20 years and this chap does not excite me one bit with his driving style.

How can you even start to compare him with the F1 greats, he's only just started for goodness sake

well we all agree he has something going for him skill wise and team wise but only time will tell if he is as good as the greats

Back