Malaysia Grand Prix Result, NAPSTER DO NOT READ

aftermath

Inactive User
Reaction score
MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX RESULT.................................................

1. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari)
2. Robert Kubica (BMW-Sauber)
3. Heikki Kovalainen (McLaren)
4. Jarno Trulli (Toyota)
5. Lewis Hamilton (McLaren)
6. Nick Heidfeld (BMW-Sauber)
7. Mark Webber (Red Bull)
8. Fernando Alonso (Renault)
Retired Drivers
Seb Bourdais - spin - lap 1
Timo Glock - crash with Rosberg - lap 2
Adrian Sutil - spin - lap 6
Felipe Massa - spin - lap 31
Seb Vettel - engine blowout - lap 41

what the fook is going on with hamilton for even toyota to finish ahead of him he must've been poor,although he did get knocked down the grid didnt he?

both mclaren drivers got put back 5 places, for "impeding" other drivers in qualification.

what the fook is going on with hamilton for even toyota to finish ahead of him he must've been poor,although he did get knocked down the grid didnt he?

he did well from 9th to 5th, and plus he lost 13 secs in the pitt stop, some tyre issue

Ferrari were in a league of their own today, wouldnt have mattered if Hamilton had been on pole.

Ferrari were in a league of their own today, wouldnt have mattered if Hamilton had been on pole.

he might have got a couple more points but never pole unless a mirical happened. i feel for massa though but it looked like his own fault

Hamilton 5th in the third Ferrari?

They obviously didn't steal enough data the cheating scumbags! They should have been thrown out of F1 for what they did!

"No sir,honest we didn't build a title winning car based on info we nicked,honest"

CHEATS!!!

And to be honest,I HATE that little sh*t Hamilton. He's a two-faced little twot who caused trouble all last year thinking he was the best and got a perfectly good driver to finish at the team.

I agree, I know the guy is british but I also think he is a smug git that knows a lot more than he is letting on about the spy scandel. I hope he comes no where this year and him and his huge ego come back to earth with a big bump !

Like it or not. Hamilton is the best driver at the moment and has created a massive upsurge in F1 interest.
How many mistakes has he made this year? None
How many mistakes have the Ferrari drivers made this year. Loads.
Also how were McClarren nowhere when they got 3rd and 5th.
The obnoxious arse bending to Ferrari in this country makes me sick.

Wouldn't have been so easy if Hamilton and Kovaleinen had not been shoved down the grid.
It wouldn't have been so easy if Hamilton's pit stop hadn't gone wrong.
Kimi spun off twice last week. Can't handle the loss of traction control.
Hamilton can.

You said McClarren nowhere about 3 posts back

Last edited:
Well had they not tried to cheat then they would not of been moved down the grid, as for break downs they can happen to anyone, who was it lost his head and threw away the championship last year ?........ Oh yes that chap that you are viewing through rosey coloured glasses.

Anyways isn't he in a good car and shouldn't he be at the pointy end ?

The likes of Alonso and Schumacher started at the very bottem in Minardi and Jordan like most other drivers on the grid but this egotisic guy jumps into a winning car and calls himself the best champion of all time when he hasn't even won it yet !

What really annoyed me was when he got out the car after winning the opening race and said 'that was easy' instantly putting down the other drivers IMO. Had there not been such mayhem behind him maybe he wouldn't of won on the day.

I'm not a fan of Hamilton. I just give credit to people who are good at their job. Whatever it is.
Why would McClarren want to cheat against no-hopers like Alonso and Heidfelt.
The Ferraris broke down in Australia AFTER they both spun off. Kimi twice!
The rose coloured glasses belong to wannabe Ferrari owners

LOL no hopers ? seems mc cheatin will use every trick in the book and should of been slug out.

Why would they cheat against them ? your right why would they, but they did and I have yet to hear one person say and prove that they didnt.

Anyways isn't he in a good car and shouldn't he be at the pointy end ?

The likes of Alonso and Schumacher started at the very bottem in Minardi and Jordan like most other drivers on the grid but this egotisic guy jumps into a winning car and calls himself the best champion of all time when he hasn't even won it yet !

What really annoyed me was when he got out the car after winning the opening race and said 'that was easy' instantly putting down the other drivers IMO. Had there not been such mayhem behind him maybe he wouldn't of won on the day.

That's the point of a good driver. They miss the mayhem. The others think they are banger racing.
There is no such thing as a winning car without a winning driver.
On another point last years championship was handed to Kimi because Massa was set to win the last race but had to let Kimi through. Everyone knows that, happens all the time at end of year. Hamilton only had to finish 7th to be champion. Doesn't make Kimi right out in front does it.

LOL no hopers ? seems mc cheatin will use every trick in the book and should of been slug out.

Why would they cheat against them ? your right why would they, but they did and I have yet to hear one person say and prove that they didnt.

Of course they are no hopers in those cars

What happened to Alonso in that race with the torrential rain last year. Lost it and crashed.
What happened to Hamilton. Perfect drive

How can you not miss the mayhem when you start at the front ??

Two races in and he's perfect, but did he not make mistakes last year ? Errr yes.

It's no wonder ITV have lost the rights as they no longer give a fair commentry about the race but instead big up Hammy face all the time and when something un related does happen in the race they dont know anything about it as they where to busy making excuses for him being behind cars and not getting on with the job.

Give that budget to and driver on the grid and i'll bet they could do just as good a job if not better that the one with the large head.

I personnly think he is a big headed fool that deserves to be dropped on his has, put the fooker in a car at the back of the grid and see hope he goes, oh but wait the itv crew would only follow the tail enders then and we will never see the real drivers.

Alright. Tell me a mistake he made last year then. He even left his engine running when he and everyone else went off in the rain so he could continue when lifted back on the track.
If you mean when his rear tyre got mullered and he went off, that was totally the fault of his pit lane for not calling him in.
Do you not know that Ferrari would break the bank to have him driving for them. I suppose then all the Ferrari arse benders here would say ' Oh! Hamilton, what a great driver!'
On the point of winning cars, wasn't two times world champion Alonso in the same car? Hammy as you call him made him look like a rooky.

Back