making my own dvd labels - whats the easiest way please ? or best software to use

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a circle template

what i want to do is take a picture and make that picture fit in the circle to make my own dvd labels to print onto dvds

whats the easiest way . please

or the best software , im happy to learn ...

thanx

Re: making my own dvd labels - whats the easiest way please ? or best software to

I've got a canon printer and use their cd labelprint software. Very simple, and does the job.

Re: making my own dvd labels - whats the easiest way please ? or best software to

Both the canon and epson cd label software is ok, but if you want more control and better options you can use Acoustica Cd labeller. I works with all printers that print on discs and also has around 200 templates built in for all the popular A$ & letter sized paper labels.
Acoustica also prints jewel cases, DVd cases and the extra bits you find on paper labels for the spines and things.

All 3 programs don't need a circular template they all do it automatically.

yes i have the epson printer which will print onto the dvds , what im after is software to that will make custom label dvds .

like taking a picture from somewhere and making it fit to a cicle to print onto a dvd ...

Back