Making a pot of chips.

I hate fish and fishy things.

I like fanny though.

You cheeky git..........:proud:, you are right though.

You overweight mate?

Sorry if I offended you, lol ;)

I'm 3 stone over weight, so you're not alone :)

tis but a myth, eating late has not been linked with weight gain, a calorie is a calorie whenever it is consumed, or so the interweb has told me, since I thought this to be true!

I'll tell you this (Rab C. Nesbit voice..) :)

I used to work from 4pm until midnight.

I'd pop into the local chinese and grab a meal and head home.

I'd eat fook-all all day, my only meal was at midnight, and I put on a lot of weight.

Surely at night, when your metabolism slows down, your body is far more likely to store the calories as fat?

:err:

You overweight mate?

Sorry if I offended you, lol ;)

I'm 3 stone over weight, so you're not alone :)

No I ain't overweight, still within the limit according to my last psychical, for years I had too little fat content, well below what it should have been, but now I am just within the limit and next year I will be outside it, striving to be fat like you witchy....:proud:

btw...you could never offend me pal.

I'm so fat, I've started storing it in my liver!

lol

I'd eat fook-all all day, my only meal was at midnight, and I put on a lot of weight.

Surely at night, when your metabolism slows down, your body is far more likely to store the calories as fat?

That's beacause you hadn't eaten enough during the day to fire up your metabolism.

Your biggest meal should be breakfast and then 3 decreasingly smaller meals over the course of the day i'm told is the way to do it.

this is paraphrasing a bit, but seems to be the general consensus

"There is no magic time after which the body stores fat. For instance, if you eat the same exact meal at 6 pm or at 8 pm, is one more caloric than the other? No, each meal has the same number of calories. What really matters is the total amount of food and drink you have over the course of a week, or a month or longer, and how much energy you expend during that timeframe. Excess calories will be stored as fat over time, regardless of whether they are taken in during the day or night."

so as long as the night feed replaces, not adds, another meal it should be OK

I am getting way too serious time for some booze :)

That's beacause you hadn't eaten enough during the day to fire up your metabolism.

Your biggest meal should be breakfast and then 3 decreasingly smaller meals over the course of the day i'm told is the way to do it.

You're bang on :)

I don't do breakfast, and how dare my body learn how to tell time!

Blimming bodies, who'd have them?

:(

i would love to make chips that you get from a chinese or an indian takeaway. i know its just frozen chips cooked in oil. does anyone know what kind of oil is used. i was in costco in glasgow today and noticed that the big drums of cooking oil you buy says long life on the side. i wonder if its that type.

Back