Magic eye

Kellyleekyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok, not sure if anyone can help with this or if I make sense with my description of the issue Ok, not sure if anyone can help with this or if I make sense with my description of the issue I have, but here goes.

I have sky had, connected to my Denon AV receiver by hdmi and optical, I then run it to my bedroom with coax to magic eye, so I can watch sky and also turn channels with remote. I'm looking to change sky to a zGemma s2 box, this has no rf out only a loop, it also has no optical, so I'm going to connect it to my Denon with hdmi and red,white audio, but how do I run it to bedroom with magic eye? When there's no rf2 output, I've seen the triax tri-link kits, but they use scary and the zGemma box has no scary, I've seen the rf modulators but they use scary or and adapted that uses the red,white,yellow ports to scart, but I'll need the red and white for audio.

So I've no idea how to get it to work upstairs, the bloke whose selling the box said, all I need to do is change the f connector to a screw in one, plug it in the box, then download the enigma remote app to my phone, then I can change channels on the magic eye? Has anyone heard of this? Seems simple but I can't find anyone else ever doing this on a search.

Any help would be fantastic

Thanks
Janette
e goes.

I have sky had, connected to my Denon AV receiver by hdmi and optical, I then run it to my bedroom with coax to magic eye, so I can watch sky and also turn channels with remote. I'm looking to change sky to a zGemma s2 box, this has no rf out only a loop, it also has no optical, so I'm going to connect it to my Denon with hdmi and red,white audio, but how do I run it to bedroom with magic eye? When there's no rf2 output, I've seen the triax tri-link kits, but they use scary and the zGemma box has no scary, I've seen the rf modulators but they use scary or and adapted that uses the red,white,yellow ports to scart, but I'll need the red and white for

So I've no idea how to get it to work upstairs, the bloke whose selling the box said, all I need to do is change the f connector to a * in one, plug it in the box, then download the enigma remote app to my phone, then I can change channels on the magic eye? Has anyone heard of this? Seems simple but I can't find anyone else ever doing this on a search.

Any help would be fantastic

Thanks

Janette

No need with swapping any connectors (not sure what he even means there) but an Enigma Remote app on your phone will connect to your box over your network and control the box!

Back