mag 250 iptv straming all 380 epl games this season

not from there... its USA...better buy from EU Infomir :)
Hi guys, did someone knows better URL portals for MAG 250's .....I'm sure I can find guys with better experience here....but I'm sure too now that that tiny little box,
is the best on the market now....i have tryed 10 portals till now....and the best one has 150 International CH + Sky UK for 18eu a month.
But if you looking for EPL channels they cost like £25 a month, together with Sky UK is £30....can someone find cheaper subscriptions?

Thanks

Note from mods: providers must be sent via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone can give me some info on a decent Bein Sports supplier via this box at a decent price - I'd be greatful.

there is only 1 real provider out there

every other seller on forums is just a reseller of hiim

What's to be got on these and what's the quality like? A pm with some info would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Any good quality ones out there? tried a few and not very happy with it at the moment, cheers.

Only good ones now are private & limit there clients, public/commercial servers will take your money & give you excuses when the quality deteriorates

are these boxes the same as streambox and does anyone know about streambox?

are these boxes the same as streambox
No.
and does anyone know about streambox?
The StreamBox is actually an AML8726-MX based, Android media and IPTV streamer capable of running XBMC (usually comes preinstalled).

As it's ultimately a "whitelabel" box, it's sold under a few different names.

No.

The StreamBox is actually an AML8726-MX based, Android media and IPTV streamer capable of running XBMC (usually comes preinstalled).

As it's ultimately a "whitelabel" box, it's sold under a few different names.

Do you have experience with the Stream Box and if so, would you say it is worth purchasing one?

Do you have experience with the Stream Box and if so, would you say it is worth purchasing one?
No experience.

Whilst they're more expensive than the android dongles, the StreamBox has more connectivity - i.e. USB host, ethernet, SD reader.

However, reading the Amazon reviews of the related Keedox AML8726-MX, specifically:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00EJCL61C/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 said:
The box did not have xbxc loaded at all and took a long time to come, however Hossen did try to assist with installing Xbmc myself but unfortunately there was not enough internal memory available to do so! They did give prompt refund of product price and return postage, thanks. [my emphasis]
I'd leave it were it was.

Last edited:
also need list for the mag
i am tring to build one with no success

Back