mag 250 iptv straming all 380 epl games this season

squig007

DW Member +
Reaction score
loads of places advertising jsc sports on an iptv box showing all 380 epl games but varying prices. anyone recommend a good reliable place selling these boxes that isnt to expensive ?

squig007

loads of places advertising jsc sports on an iptv box showing all 380 epl games but varying prices. anyone recommend a good reliable place selling these boxes that isnt to expensive ?

squig007

try

I Paid £80 for 12 months online TV + xbmc app with UK TV + JSC.. then i bought there mag 250 that there selling for £220 with the online and xbmc app.. but i only had to pay the difference of 140 coz i already paid £80 to them the week b4... its not been delivered yet. so cant comment om what the box is like.. but i can comment on the online n xbmc app.. tell u know its mint i watch with the app on ipad and my droid dongle. and on my pc and i some time go in there site n watch tv.. i cant fault it 1 bit.. i should be on commission for the amount of ppl i told about it.. they do a monthly sub as well for a tenner.. but thats only for the online and the app n not the mag box..

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried their online service last month, using xbmc on my ipad, was utter garbage, hardly any of the channels would work.

Quality was average at best, the only proper sub channel I actually got was ss1, and that was stuttery as hell and not watchable, I complained to the guys that run it and they just said that 100s of folks have their service and no probs, not sure what planet they were on but after 10 mins I knew it was awful.

I was used to ADMC streaming last season and didn't want to sign up to Aljaz this year and hoped this would be a good alternative, sadly its nowhere near, I get better stuff from NaviX. If you're looking for ADMC quality streaming then this aint it.

i think manny runs that site as he was posting on another forum where his posts have been removed and he gave mods freebies to promote it and so called mods were telling folks to pm manny re taking a sub
from what i have heard streams are bad and not on all the time same as the cs he runs on the same site with plug and play boxes with lifetime subs

Hi
Yes you can buy a box direct from Infomir but some of the channel suppliers are trying to recover their set up costs by selling the boxes at a premium - say €200 where they cost €50 and they won't connect mac addresses to their system unless they have supplied them. Shop around to find those that will allow you to connect a box that's not been supplied by them.
There are more and more channel suppliers coming online every week so it's difficult to pick the right one.

I got sorted with a box that shows all sly channels and all the al jareeza channels i paid 350 for it and the picture quality is excellent.it also has a free video on demand portal with all the latest movies.domt know if im allowed to post a link but the website is a famous cs site with loads of people.selling lines.they are now doing iptv boxes as well

Yeah know what one you mean, its a bit expensive compared to what was being charged for sat.

Know a few peeps that cant get sat that would be interested but not at the prices they are asking.

Anyone know whats actually involved in getting the channels from a sly box or vermin etc to a iptv server to share out ?

I know there is info about for setting up the IPTV end though whats involved in supplying the live content.

Quality was average at best, the only proper sub channel I actually got was ss1, and that was stuttery as hell and not watchable, I complained to the guys that run it and they just said that 100s of folks have their service and no probs, not sure what planet they were on but after 10 mins I knew it was awful.

I was used to ADMC streaming last season and didn't want to sign up to Aljaz this year and hoped this would be a good alternative, sadly its nowhere near, I get better stuff from NaviX. If you're looking for ADMC quality streaming then this aint it.

not had any real issues with it.. i think its mint. 100% better that navix streams.. my m8 can't use it on his android thou. he bought one of that £40 dongles of ebay & the app crashes on some channels.. opensat said the 14 day epg could be the reason. to much data for the dongles.

i think manny runs that site as he was posting on another forum where his posts have been removed and he gave mods freebies to promote it and so called mods were telling folks to pm manny re taking a sub
from what i have heard streams are bad and not on all the time same as the cs he runs on the same site with plug and play boxes with lifetime subs

i have nowt to do with them. i think it mint, that's all. and i not had any freebies. Can't speak for the mods thou,
i not had any post removed on that forum, i took them off myself because of all the inboxes i was getting.
iv only had 1 channel not work on the site, then again i don't watch them all so can't says.

your post is. I think or I heard.. and not facts.

Well for me the service was shite for the small time I used it.

Anyone running xbmc on their tablest etc i'd recommend the sportsdevil plugin, I installed it last week and over the weekend I had the pick of everything, some of the streams were just supreme, proper HD streaming etc, I had about a dozen streams for each match to pick from and all were pretty dam good, I was that impressed by one stream that I stopped watching the United game on Sky Go and watched this russion stream instead, it was just superb.

Well for me the service was shite for the small time I used it.

Anyone running xbmc on their tablest etc i'd recommend the sportsdevil plugin, I installed it last week and over the weekend I had the pick of everything, some of the streams were just supreme, proper HD streaming etc, I had about a dozen streams for each match to pick from and all were pretty dam good, I was that impressed by one stream that I stopped watching the United game on Sky Go and watched this russion stream instead, it was just superb.

Does this work on raspbmc?

Yes i'm pretty sure i've read bits from folks using it on a pi.

I've seen a couple different systems in action, the Vehda boxes from Devlin Media were shockingly bad, but the Mag 250's were glitch free and better bitrate. Doesn't come close to watching JSC in HD though!

I got sorted with a box that shows all sly channels and all the al jareeza channels i paid 350 for it and the picture quality is excellent.it also has a free video on demand portal with all the latest movies.domt know if im allowed to post a link but the website is a famous cs site with loads of people.selling lines.they are now doing iptv boxes as well
Can you pm me details please m8 .

Back