@ madeinbeats HD ali

Re: another @ madeinbeats

Cool, looks better now. I'll apply the same technique to the other one.

i also attached the mainmenu background images m8, do you think youd be able to change DREAMBOX to DigitalWorldz, but as close to the original style as possible please?

i also attached the mainmenu background images m8, do you think youd be able to change DREAMBOX to DigitalWorldz, but as close to the original style as possible please?

In style yeah, but I don't know what that font is so I would use the font I use for all the other DW stuff I've done.

Also, would need the DREAMBOX png file so I know the dimensions of it... don't know you uploaded that..

Also, would need the DREAMBOX png file so I know the dimensions of it... don't know you uploaded that..

Unless DREAMBOX is attached to and is part of the whole menu background... Do you know?

the word dreambox is actually a part of the menu menubackgrounds attached to an earlier post m8

originally, i thought the ali.png was theword dreambox and was layered onto the background, but its not, its actually part of the image itself. thats why i also attached the main background, so you could clone it over the writing to get rid of it, and start over

Here's alu.png...

Unless DREAMBOX is attached to and is part of the whole menu background... Do you know?

theyre in post #6 m8, the word dreambox is actually part of the background image used in the screens

theyre in post #6 m8, the word dreambox is actually part of the background image used in the screens

I'll have to re-make the dream Media logo image from scratch..

the brushed ali rar post 31
they all say Diditalworldz

:err:

:)

the brushed ali rar post 31
they all say Diditalworldz

:err:

:)

Yep, that's right.... oh, didn't I mention it?!?!?!

(For **** sake... that's 20 minutes of my life I'm never going to get back!!)

opps sorry to be the bearer of bad news lol

OK, they're are all corrected in this one zip now... Feel free to delete any of the dead wood posts Rat to clean the thread up!!

they look brill m8, ill fire up the box on a hd tellynow, and post some screen shots for you

you fancy some more? ;)

they look cool as fook m8 :)

the alu.db shows the picture through the background (the screen shot explains better than i could) but theyre brill, ill create a downloadable pack for everyone else to use it too :)

they look cool as fook m8 :)

the alu.db shows the picture through the background

Looks... errrm... interesting lol. I'll post one with the bg sampled on it when I get on my PC. Apart from that it doesn't look too bad I suppose! Bling bling!!!

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

as the alu.png graphic is only used in a single screen m8, i think itll be ok to leave it and leave the original one in, as it says 'brushed alu' which is the name of the skin, so no DMM branding on it, but, the DW stuff all over the place looks awesome :proud:

ive now also set up a download, so anyone who has the brushed ali hd skin, can download your customized ones with a few button presses on the remote ;)

im off to disect another skin now ;)

Back