Lumilife COB LED GU10 Bulbs downlights

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Guys have to say that I have been testing many bulbs out over the last few months and these bulbs are very good, especially the lumilife 6W LED COB WARM WHITE GU10 Mains (230).

I won't post the link but only one site sells them - so wont be hard to google.

I have honestly tried all these ebay bulbs and they serve a purpose to be 100% honest and I have had them for ages without much trouble apart from 2 dieing on me (out of 24).

They are about 8 pounds on the normal site but they have a trade site too where they are £5.50 plus vat, and £1 extra for dimmable!

I am waiting till the 8th for a delivery of the DIMMABLE (as the ones I have now are non dimmable)... to see if they are any good, as dimming LED is where the troubles really begins.

Just thought I would give you a heads up if you are looking for LEDS.

I put 6 up today for testing in my kitchen and instantly the difference was incredible!

Also they are 6 watts and most of the ebay ones that are ok'ish are 9watts so you get a much better lumens output (450lm) at a much lower wattage (3 watts is allot in LED terms ;)).

Personally I need them to work with rako trailing edge modules and I will be set, I have tried so many bulbs and they just do not dim nice, flickering, going off to early... except the phillips which are great bulbs, but stupid prices lol.

My opinion of course :)

Regards
Mick

Back