lucky or no you decide

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a Chrysler voyager last year for £1750 in may i was crashed into in may this year by uninsured driver ( he handed himself in to police after doing a runner he got charged with 5 offences and convicted ) lost 2 years no claims and my excess of £350 here is the good bit :- i got paid out £1742 ( ok so i lost £8 in a year ) the insurance company who had insured the car took responsibly so i have asked for my 2 years nc and the £350 which i should get back
so on we go
about june this year i bought a w reg Chrysler grand voyager 2.5 td about 2 weeks ago i get crashed into again, bashed the nsr door, fecker was not even watching the road but was only doing about 10 miles per hour so i get a 5 series bmw as a run around, i get a call today they have wrote this one off as well to the tune of £2361 which aint bad seeing as i only paid £1120 earlier this year
am i unlucky or not ?????

You have been very lucky so far as to not getting seriously hurt on the other hand as per The Dentists advice stop buying Chrysler,s. :(

Hi,

Thanks for your post. My colleagues will be in touch again to re-align your insurance pay-out as it appears our valuation has been exaggerated.

If you can please bear with us as we update our paperwork.

Thanks

Direct Line Insurance.

...stop buying chryslers!!
I can only agree with Dentist.
You don't wana chance it again like...3rd time and all that - next time you could end up in ospital

-Badaman

Back