Low signal strength on PSP

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Ive just got a psp and i tried to go on the internet to play other ppl, ive got a router and it connects to that but im always gettin low signal, can anyone tell me why this is? I can connect to the internet, ive been onto google etc but the signal is very low can someone tell me how to sort this out, thanks! :)

yeah if signal is low youll have to move closer to router. for general surfing low signal is fine but for playing games it likes to have a good signal

Oh ok thanks for the replies! Thought it would be faster as i have 2meg. thanks anyway.

Oh ok thanks for the replies! Thought it would be faster as i have 2meg. thanks anyway.

The internet is slow on the psp. Not as quick as a pc, it takes ages to render I think. I have 10 meg and only use the psp to browse if im in bed or not near the computer. The size of your memory stick will not affect the speed.

i dont think the speed matters to much if its the signal to the router which is the problem

i dont think the speed matters to much if its the signal to the router which is the problem

My point was that the internet is slow on the psp even if you stand next to your router, unless it's just me. I have 10 meg bb and 100% signal from my router and it still takes a while to load a webpage... plus all that typing does my head in!

browsing is slow full stop on the psp. i stood rite next to router and tried. and was the same as being in nextdoor's house.

Back