Lost

Thank god for that,seems a life time since i last watched it :proud:

Make the most it of because only four more weeks after this, although the last week is a double episode.

Yes m8,on tv in america today then available for us ( Cough Cough) to watch

Well i thought episode 9 was worth waiting for,i hope they eventually explain what the smoke monster thing is!

lol....I cant see them explaining it they usually make it more confusing, like where is the fekkin polar bear ??

Anyway it was an interesting episode.

Just some info about the last 3 episodes. NO spoilers

The Lost three-part season finale starts this Thursday. Get excited. One hour will air Thursday, then the series will take a two week break and return for the final two hours of the season on Thursday, May 29. The three-parter is called "There's No Place Like Home," an obvious reference to The Wizard of Oz. Considering what we saw from last week's "scenes from next week" we can assume that the flash forwards will show the Oceanic 6's return to the mainland, why they are lying about the circumstances in which they left the island, and what exactly happened prior to their departure. It almost feels like three hours of Lost won't be enough to tell that story – there's a lot of ground to cover.

I've been 'looking' for Lost this morning, thanks for the info jaffa, the penny's now dropped. Thought Ep 12 was really good, hope 13 & 14 are up to the same standard:Clap::Clap:

has a week break now till the final 2 eps are on. will be on 29 may

thanks i was looking for this week, now i know why it aint on. i cant believe there are only 2 episodes left, i was really getting into this series, its the best series so far. looks like we are going to be left with alot of unanswered questions come the end of it.

thanks i was looking for this week, now i know why it aint on. i cant believe there are only 2 episodes left, i was really getting into this series, its the best series so far. looks like we are going to be left with alot of unanswered questions come the end of it.

Mate, it's comissioned until 2010, this is only the end of the current series.

Just watched the last 2 episodes can't wait till new series starts anyone know when its meant to start again?

Jan next year is when it's meant to be back and will be 16 episodes. So it's a long wait, all down to them writer strikes messed up alot of shows.
Like 24 the next series is back on feb next year.

Back