Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lost

New Lost Season 4 Sneak Peak!!! New Hatch!, The Orchid
this ones bloody weird

Lost Season 4 - Opening Credits utube

its a bit early mind u to be talking about it,they only started filming 4 weeks ago and it wont be aired in the usa till February 2008.

when u asked about it i thought it was due soon.

Lost Season 4

I'm a bit bored of Lost, it has gone a bit downhill. We'll be waiting ages for season 4, does anybody know when it's out in Ireland?

Heard a rumour that there were only meant to be 5 seasons but because season 5 is that long its now getting shown as 6 seasons.

Wether true or not ive not found any evidence.

they cant surely do a season 5
there back home at the end of season 3, are they just going to show what happened and how they left in the remainder of the episodes, that would be well boring!

I can wait I'm just glad they're doing another series after the crap ending to the last one we saw.

I watched this trailer the other day,it says its on thurs January 31st on ABC,Cant wait myself :banana:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qX89SYHBv0"]LOST Trailer[/ame]

how good does season 4 look of lost, can't wait till the 31st as i'll be downloading it as soon as it's up as i don't have sky 1 down to virgin

Cant wait either. Just downloaded seasons 1-3 and put it on my HDD so planning to watch a few of the last from season 3 as a recap before 31st.

Like you i dont have sky so come 1st Feb morning il be downloading it ready to watch with gf :)

I am looking forward to this myself, seems so long since it was last on, lets hope the writers strike doesnt interfere with our viewing.

I lost all interest in it at the beginning of season 3. Just got too confusing!

I agree. It seems to have lost the plot a little, entire episodes padded out with flashbacks and they revealed only a tiny snippet of the main story, it started to bore me to be honest, but I'm still a fan and I hope they throw in a few good cliffhangers and plot twists during this series. :)

Ive watched the 1st and 2nd episode (was out last friday) of season 4 and tbh they are soooooooooo confusing and its annoying me now. I jus want them like the rest of you to get on with the story. You would have thought that within 3 episodes you would find out how they managed to get off the island and what happened to every1 else apart from the oceanic 6....

Has anyone watched episode 2? whats their views on the episode?

Back