Lost

The oceanic 6 are supposedly 6 people that are ALLOWED off the island which so far seems to be Kate, Jack, Hurley maybe Soyer and ????
This maybe something to do with the helicopter and its fuel or something - however there maybe a twist where someone make them decide on only 6 people leaving

I dunno what the deal with Ben is... What I want to think is that its because he is a cult leader - but they never make it that easy.

Whats the deal with Ben's right hand man that hasn't aged in 20 years?

The first episode was rubbish but the second had me hook and wanting more again.
I hope the rest of the series doesn't drag on like the last 2 episodes though we need more information each episode like we kinda got in the first 3 series'

Roll on Friday!

I just watched this weeks episode and i love it :)

Loads of new faces each with a story to tell, can't wait until next week :)

If they gave you all the answers we probably wouldn't watch the rest (not that I count towards the viewing figures to bump the ad revenue up anyway). Part of it's appeal is it to keep us going back for more. I only hope they've got the ending all mapped out & don't leave us hanging when it ain't coming back.

Haha, can you imagine that!

"errrr...we don't have an answer to the mystery, we are blaming the writers strike!"

episode 3 was pretty good, this season seems to be warming up nicely. I wasnt into the jumps forward at first but i am getting into it now.
Do you reckon Ben's one of the six, or he sneaked off the island somehow on his own?
Who is ben on about when he says about protecting the others ?

Cracking stuff !! just gets better and better :)

Ben cant be one of the Oceanic 6 ....he wasnt on the oceanic flight ;)
Just because 6 are famous for surviving the crash dosent mean thats the only ones who get off. Also you find out who "he" is this week- ie who Kate goes back to in the flash-forward at end of last series. "He" is off the island but I dont think counts towards the 6 :).
Regards.

' he ' isn't who you would expect and allways to seem to get one answer then more questions open up, stands to be a good 4th season if the continue with the fast pace, the move to 16 eps from 22 has helped i think

Well what did you all think of the Desmond episode? I thought it was one of the best I'd give it 10 out of 10, looks like something will change in the future thanks to Desmond!

Yip, pretty good. I may be biased but the 'Desmond' episodes we've had have all been really good. Used to work with Henry Ian's brother & he's a top bloke too.The episode when he sang the Celtic song was superb (& I'm a Morton fan)

yeah I agree with you there Brother :)

Well we are running out of episodes 3 left :( hopefully they will get a couple more filmed so we only have to wait a few weeks!

anybody watched yesterdays lost ?

it has completly confused me

anybody watched yesterdays lost ?

it has completly confused me

I loved it m8, Sun had flash forwards and Jin had flash backs...lol

It was meant to make you think they were both having visions of the future but Jin was having visions of the past. Confused or are you Lost....lol

I don't think Jin IS dead. Remember when Jack said last series that they had to go back.

They were officially all classed as dead after the Oceanic 815 crash but I think some of them have chosen (or been made) to stay on the island and Jin is one of them.
They are not necessarily dead but dead to the outside world...if you get what I mean!
And to the ones that got away from the island then in all intents and purposes they are dead because they know they will never get back to the island to see them again!

Michael Returns!!!

Interesting to see they brought back michael as well. i Didnt see that one coming

Last nights episode was crap (imho). The worst of this season, so much for the big cliff hanger we were promise before break.

I've not seen the latest episode, but I've just watched the Sun and Jin one.

Here's my take on it, remember Jin worked for Sun's father, well weren't they supposed to be leaving the country to escape him? (little did Jin know that Sun was trying to leave HIM too!), anyway, I reckon that when they all got back to civilization Sun's father had his henchmen track them down and and possibly Jin has faked his own death for the security of his wife and daughter, if he comes close then the baddies will kill him and possibly his wife and kid.

I missed half of this episode as the kids were bouncing on my head, so I'm probably wayyyy off :)

I've not seen the latest episode, but I've just watched the Sun and Jin one.

Here's my take on it, remember Jin worked for Sun's father, well weren't they supposed to be leaving the country to escape him? (little did Jin know that Sun was trying to leave HIM too!), anyway, I reckon that when they all got back to civilization Sun's father had his henchmen track them down and and possibly Jin has faked his own death for the security of his wife and daughter, if he comes close then the baddies will kill him and possibly his wife and kid.

I missed half of this episode as the kids were bouncing on my head, so I'm probably wayyyy off :)

Never thought of it that way witchy but you could have a point there. I just thought he was assumed dead on the flight because the Oceanic 6 all seem to be keeping quite about the island and seem to be hiding the fact there were more than 6 survived it.

another break :( i was looking for the download and it wasnt there. 24th april !!! thats a bloody month away ........grrrr.
DAMN THOSE GREEDY WRITERS !!!!

FFS I just starting skinning up as I logged onto an nzb site and it's not there. Thought there was one more... :Kickassro

Back