Lost my dog :(

Glad to hear all's good mate, back home safe & sound.

Think of all that free hot sex he has had all day long!

He has had his porridge guns decommisioned so no little puppies to worry about.

Oh dear, I am thinking about dogs having sex...

Good news man...

...You should be watching the dog whisperer religiously now. I watch it all the time and I've never owned a dog in my life! It's all about "rules, boundries, and limitations" and "calm assertive energy". Anyone else who watches the show will know that I watch it too much by what I just said!!! Even if your baby girl leaves the door open, he needs to know he has no right running out there without your permision, becasue you and all the other humans in your familly should be the pack leaders and him and any other dogs are the followers. You basically have let him know that you own the doorway!!!

Anyway, I'll shut up now and make a note that I need to stop watching The Dog Whisperer !!

Good news man...

...You should be watching the dog whisperer religiously now. I watch it all the time and I've never owned a dog in my life! It's all about "rules, boundries, and limitations" and "calm assertive energy". Anyone else who watches the show will know that I watch it too much by what I just said!!! Even if your baby girl leaves the door open, he needs to know he has no right running out there without your permision, becasue you and all the other humans in your familly should be the pack leaders and him and any other dogs are the followers. You basically have let him know that you own the doorway!!!

ahhhh...so that's why the fella across the road was taking a waz on his doorstep on friday night!

it must work though 'cuz I didn't even know he had a dog.

glad you got your dog back m8y :)

Back