Lost Ending???

Kruger

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well i must say what a load of fecking sheeeeet.

i cant believe they strung ppl along for 6 years and ended it like that.

For me i dont think it answered any questions like, what was the significance of the numbers which were supposed to be cursed, why was Desmond there if he was already on the island pushing the button for 3 years when the crashed.

Why was Desmonds bird there at the end, why not her father.

what a crock of shite imho.

i tried not to mentioned what happened so other ppl could get let down also lol.

Your right with how they didn't answer any of the questions that really mattered, like the meaning of the numbers, what happened to the kids and why they were taken. Plus we never found out what the island IS.

To have it that they were all dead from the start and in a state of being "lost" before they can move on was maybe the point. They were damaged and alone and Jacob wanted to fix that, as well as find a replacement to protect the island (but that could just be a side story). Therefore, Jacob took them to the island so they could have a chance to change their lives. They needed companionship, which they found on the island, and they needed hope. When they found the connection between their lives in the 'flash-sideways' world and their lives on the island they finally found happiness.

Ive just watched the last 3.. when it finished i was more lost than them... so what happened lol??

from what i gathered everything that happened on the island happened,the flash sideways was purgatory type deal,didnt explain a fecking thing tho

ah well at least the 24 finale should be more satisfying

What a crock of shite!

Talk about running out of ideas and taking the easy way out!

During the first series, I can't have been the only one to suggest that they were already dead. Fucking shite.

If you had handed an essay in to your English school teacher she would have told you to scrap it and start again.

Where was Michael and his son at the end?
What was the deal with the numbers?
What EXACTLY were the Dharma initiative trying to do?
Where were the rest of the Oceanic passengers?
What would the 'man in black' have done if he was freed, and why?
Were Hurley and Ben Linus also dead?
Why did the island exist?

Six years I've waited for an answer and they give us this shit.

lol, thats what happens with these overly complicated adventure/soaps. The writers just make it up as they go along in an attempt to keep the viewers actually watching. There's never any real though as to a conclusion as in the writers minds the story will just continue forever. Conclusion is only forced by a shows cancellaton by the network !

So were saying that they all died when the plane origionaly crashed??

But if they where dead why could people leave using cordinates??

And how could the flash forward or whatever of been what would of happened?? When soyer was a common thief?? Yet was a copper in s6 ?? I'm confused... Very anoyed I've wasted 6 years and been so loyal.. Twats

lol, thats what happens with these overly complicated adventure/soaps. The writers just make it up as they go along in an attempt to keep the viewers actually watching. There's never any real though as to a conclusion as in the writers minds the story will just continue forever. Conclusion is only forced by a shows cancellaton by the network !

Exactly, people think these writers have a 100% completed mastermind of a story. unless its a book made into a film/tv series thats not gonna happen.

same happened with Alias, first few series were great, then all this riligious Rambaldi nonsense came into it and the series went off in crazy tangents.

JJ Abrams, you suck!

What a load of shite that was, a total cop out by the writers

Was half expecting something along the lines of already being dead, but absolutely no explanations to fook all, not even the numbers wtf.

5 years:grrrr:

Never watching no american shite again:grrrr:

Typical Americans cannot even count!

Well at least its over and they can now think up some other nonsense to keep us stringing along with!

Bring back Deadwood!

WTF.....

what a pile of sh1t, no answers at all. I said from the start they were dead.

what was zoo about?
where was Mr Eco and his brother?
If they were dead what was getting of the island the first time all about?
numbers?
what was jacob's brother called?
what was time travelling all about?
how was Juliet and penny killed they were not on the plane?
why did i waste so long watching this crap?

just to echo everyones elses feelings , I just watched the last 3 and aint fookin happy .

Fooks sake ..............grrrrr....................what the feck was all that about ........grrrrrr.

Also gutted coz overall I enjoyed the series and I started at the beginning.

just watched a downloaded version, no ads.
wot a load of bollocks. wot happened to polar bears??

i heard one of them found a sat nav, and they all went home...

but the left it open for the new show "FOUND"

i heard one of them found a sat nav, and they all went home...

but the left it open for the new show "FOUND"

that wouldn't surprise me tbh. They have left it open and in 4 years time who's to say there couldn't be another lost with a new plane/boat crash. They could repeat the same format and then answer the questions we have been waiting for. The sad thing is, i would end up watching it, as i feel bloody cheated not knowing the answers.

are you all DENSE?

they weren't ALL dead from the start. re-watch his talk with christian at the end. "there's isn't a now" - they didn't die ALL at the same time, they created that place so they'd all find each other in the after life, no matter WHEN they all died - THATS THE POINT?!?!? example, Hugo said "you were a good number 2" to Ben - insinuating they'd LIVED on the island with Ben as his number 2 for along time before they died. once you're dead - there's no concept of time. Kate, sawyer, etc DID escape and probably lived till old age. when they died THEN they found themselfs. The 'alternate' reality wasn't, it was about how they found each other in the after life, they were all living in their perfect dreamworlds where things had gone right.

Like Christian said, they are real, the island was real and everything that happened on the island was real.

i admit, it didn't explain much about the island itself, WHY the island was there - just that jacob was real, he did influence them, he did pick people who he thought had no life and made them come.

it wasn't perfect in anyway, but it was always going to never live up to peoples expectations.

dead from the start - no they weren't, watch it again, listen to whats said. notice kate, by the time she gets inside she's wearing different clothes. they all died at different times but met up at the end.

have a read guys : Lost Redux: See You In Another Life, Brotha - E! Online

personally, me and the missus are going to start again. there's a freeleech on IPTorrents of the 720 blu ray rips so i'm going to get that, stick it on the media centre and start again, there's so many little details that were missed. there's an episode with hugo's party where some football guys walk past and the numbers on the back spell out the special numbers, so many little easter eggs like that.

i think i'm a bit fanatical about lost... oh dear.

I was gonna come on here with a pile of questions. I lay in bed last night thinking things over and ended up with more questions than what I had started with.

I came to the conclusion that they couldn't all have died on the plane, otherwise how did Sawyer and Juliet end up together, she wasn't on the plane so Sawyer must have survived the crash.

I've just given myself another question..

Jack was the last one to die?

If so, then how come his story timeline ended almost immediately after the rest of them flew from the island? Shouldn't he have been waiting in the Chapel before most of them, particularly Hurley and the wee Asian fella?

It's a complete cop out IMO.

Too many cooks spoiled the broth, has anyone seen the list of writers for that show!?Each episode has it's own dedicated writing team, it's as if they were all trying to out-do the other writers by making things as mysterious as possible.

Thw whole show was like a massive game of '3 word story' where everyone contributes to a story by adding there own little bit.

"There is no now in the afterlife", aye only because your story doesn't add up, you added layer upon layer of mystery to the show to keep the ratings good. We were all perplexed as to where this was going yet totally hooked to the show. We HAD to find out WTF was going on and then you hit us with this pile of cack. I'm not happy Mr. J.J Abrams.

You Dick.

Back