Lost, E4

raptor214

Inactive User
Reaction score
Lost comes to E4 on august 10, which you can now see on freeview, its a new series from the us about being stranded on a remote tropical island after a plane crash, with not much hope of being rescued, there are some nasty beasties hiding in the undergrowth waiting to do some damage, it may appeal to some of you, i shall watch it, as i have allready seen a few episodes and it looks quite interesting. :licker: :Wave: :Biggrin2:

Just to get your interest up, i can't tell you what happens, but on the beach after the plane crash, all i can say is, That had to hurt, hehehe.

Sounds like fun. I can't wait 'till BB finishes to see what else they will show

According to the adverts:

By day E4 will be a music dedicated channel

Final Series of Six feet under will be shown

Lost (as mentioned) though I think they will be doing the "first look" with it aswell so you can watch the next episode straight after it has been aired on Ch4

Movies! So far I think they will be ones already aired on Ch4, an example in the advert is 51st State

Lost is an excellent series, when you watch ep18 (numbers) you'll be grabbing for your blank Lotto ticket!!!

I can't wait to see what lost is like :D

Looks good from the ads

Just noticed they are running it on channel 4, then showing the following week's episode on E4. I really don't see the point of this kind of scheduling - OK maybe you're dead keen to see more when it first starts but after that... waste of space!

Not really - BBC does it all the time with next weeks on BBC3

Tell you what there are some cracking episodes in Lost and you WILL turn over to catch the following episode but then be annoyed when you want the third and now have to wait. lol

nix9 said:
Not really - BBC does it all the time with next weeks on BBC3

Tell you what there are some cracking episodes in Lost and you WILL turn over to catch the following episode but then be annoyed when you want the third and now have to wait. lol

That's just what I mean! It only really works the first time.

I am looking forward to the show though. :)

watched the first few episodes and its really good :) going to watch most of it this weekend :)

I keep seeing this pop up i keep thinking someone has lost the channel......lol

Lost, 20.30-22.50

Don't forget tonight, LOST on channel 4 episode 1 and 2 at 20.30 and 22.00, and later on E4 at 22.50. :Frog: :Clap:

This is brilliant :) Im hooked Im on episode 11 and I want nore more more :)

First 3 episodes watched, can't wait for more... absolutely brilliant.

i was just wondering what exactly is it in the jungle? pm me someone?

great show, love it! im on episode 7 now, lol.

Freeviewer said:
i was just wondering what exactly is it in the jungle? pm me someone?

Surely not knowing is part of the fun!!

I bet you jump to the last page of books as well - LOL :):):)

Back