Lost, E4

All the covers/labels for season 1 uploaded [DLMURL="http://www.world-of-digital.com/covers/showgallery.php?si=lost&limit=&thumbsonly=0&perpage=12&cat=502&ppuser=&thumbcheck=0&page=1&sortby=&sorttime=&way=&cat=502"]here[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
bout to watch ep 18, should be revising for my resits next week...

Thanks raptor214 for posting about Lost. I've watched the first two episodes and am really enjoying it.

It's good to have something to look forward to on the telly every week.

:Cheers:

Finally watched the whole series and its pretty good (1 or two episodes were a little dull)

Bring on LOST Season Two Premiere September 21 (USA of course!)

I only started watching this after hearing the reviews after it was shown here. I've just checked and I've had it on the HDD since october 2004

i'm addicted, i need my next fix quick. i'm on episode 17 now. is there an smiley for 'addicted'?

must say i am on eppisode 11 now and i cannot watch it quick enough as i am hooked

digitalboy

i finished season 1 like 2 weeks ago. i hear that season 2 will start in late september in the US? any info?

sorry, i didnt read the whole thread, LOL.

z4kir said:
bout to watch ep 18, should be revising for my resits next week...

tape it so afterwards you can watch it & pause to see the occurrances of ther numbers.

Really funny ep :)

4 8 15 16 23 42

I've found out a few spoilers but don't want to ruin it for others

http://www.lostlinks.net/ to see the see the episode previews for season 2 being aired during tv ads in the usa

Have watched all of season 1 and cant wait to see season 2. This is easily the best show Ive seen in years

season 2 is out. the first ep of that season has left me with more questions :S

season 2 rocks! GOD BLESS TORRENTS :)

dont forget the first 24 that was as good as lost series 1 .
first episode of season 2 lost has got me wondering aswell

This just gets stranger and stranger, but read somewhere that the first 3 episodes of season 2 clear up a lot of the mysterious so we dont have to wait till the end of series 2 to find out wtf's going on..... : multi :

Did anyone else notice the numbers on the stuff he injected.......wtf???

Back