Old topic but need help pace + fun AU

ditcha

Inactive User
Reaction score
Searched all the posts but still having no luck getting this old pace to work on Fun AU. I thought there were 3 files that needed written to the card and not just two. since I only have A blank card this has my head done in can any one help me out ? I have BK etc just need the files for TW and a simple tut any help would be great cheers.Also eng menu says Card but driver can`t talk to it ??

Last edited:
Hi

What box is it which model of pace.

You need to create an exteep file with toxic software basicly input camid starting with 2c for twand input your ird and bk, make keys 0 and 1 all zeros click radio tab at bottom to your provider eg: tw and save to desktop, downoad the flash fix from Nov 2008 relevent to your area.

Open up your proggy software and erase card a few times load up flash and exteep nothing goes in inteep and write to card stick card in box sly sports and let it update 5/10 mins job done.

If proggy cant write both files together then write exteep 1st then flash.

Regards

Thanks for the info its a pace ditv 2000 think its the cam ID where im going wrong do i just need to enter 2c ?

Hi

Start with 2C and make rest up eg: 2C 4A 55 21 or 2C 33 4B 1D etc make the last 6 digits combination of letters and numbers.

If no cam id you will get error messages but would still work.

Regards

Thanks for the help. still will not work just got black screen centre light on stb keeps flashing I have not used this box since 2006 do I need any update etc ?

Hi

You sure the bk is correct you not mistaking a digit 0 for o etc.

If struggling pm me your ird and bk and I will make files up for you if that helps.

If bk is wrong then this box is a big pain.

Regards

Back