Lost Car Keys/House keys

where did you put the bread when you brought it in? did you go to the loo when you got in ? did you take your shoes off ? could be on the floor where you took them off. just going from my own experiences. did you put them in the shopping bag when you walked in the door ? did you use the keys to get into the house ?

did you go to the loo? lmfao

door was already open no need to even take keys out pocket and the weans dont normally play with them.

I am at a complete loss.

Don't forget to check the frigde/freezer or wherever your brewing stuff is!:proud:

Breadbin? Kitchen cupboards? Kids toy box?

any kids or pets or any pets of neighbours around outside?

OH FFS...

They're at the back of Mrs Rodbouys knicker drawer.

That's the last place I saw them anyway. ;)

Last edited:
cars not got auto locking has it ? not left them in the car when u got the bread, shut the door and its locked ?

(auto glass did that to me a few years ago, car auto locked after 1 min, changed door glass shut door and it locked! with keys inside PMSL ... pop goes the window) lol

still no joy lads and still no water. So the cold water pipe is still frozen under the floor somewhere. Just hope it can thaw without bursting or am fcukod.

Well bit of good news. No keys yet but my water is back on and no leaks as of yet. So the weans will have to wait for the new swimming pool :)

The spirits have told me your keys are near your sofa. You dropped them on the arm and they slipped off.

You still haven't found these yet ahh. I bet Mrs Rodders has been letting you have it for the past couple of days lmao.

I was paid a little visit by someone from the other side and they told me to tell you to wait for the snow to melt in your front garden, they should be there.

I hope all these spirts come true :)

They must be in the house some where but I have turned it up side down. But hey with two weans under 2 they can be anywhere:)

Thanks

ps she been giving me it tight. She is always at me for leaving stuff at my arse

Last edited:
Rodd... a metal detector would find them in the snow if you can't wait...maybe you know someone who has one...if you find anything else we will go haffers...

Right mabey some hope here. Just inside my front door we have the fuse box half way up the wall in a cupboard. Inside there, there is a hole going down behind the wall. So I managed to take a pic down with my LED phone camera as you cant get into with a torch and look down at same time. Its about 4 ft to the bottom of the floor from the hole.

So heres the pic it took

View attachment 50229

you can just about make out the jagged keys edge and fob similar to this
DSC03044-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back