Lost Car Keys/House keys

Nice one m8 hope its it, get you self a telescopic magnet. If you need I can stick one in the post.

Cheers keith. I have a full roll of electrical wiring cable and my dad is coming over to give me a hand. I can get under the floor and will see if I can get it from them and he can hook them up.

But If i have no joy I might take you up on that offer.

@ Nara. Its been my wee girl. She can reach it by standing on the 1st step. We asked her and she said she put them down the hole, but we thought maybe she just saying that because she heard us talking about it.

Dam weans lol

a magnet on a piece of string

hope, you have some luck on getting your key back mate, :)

: spook :

Glad you found them mate.

Now you just gotta get some sort of telescopic magnet as stated before.

How about an old remote controlled cars remote antenna and glue a small fridge magnet to the end of it?

Just don't do anything to push it down further.

You could always make a hole in the brickwork and pull it out right?

hahahha! nice find!

we have stuff go missing all the times - keys, mobiles, dect phone, wallet - always turn up in the same place ...

product1_30135.jpg

the seat comparment on the little un's car!!!!!!!!!!

Ha reading this reminds me of when i couldnt find my keys many moons ago,i turned my flat upside down and went over everything 3 or 4 times,kept going back to where i thought they were etc....then for some reason a bag of spuds in a kitchen cupboard caught my eye........Nah!! what would they be doing in there????......well????? ok i'll have a look.....lo and behold there they were....my little 2 year old boy had put them in there(he liked the spud bag)........hope yours are the ones down that hole....probably deposited there by one of ya kids...LOL...good luck anyhow.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Get in there. Got them lads. Had to get a big ass ruler that i had for some reason. Tape the electrical wire to it and fish it up. Took a few attempts but yasssss. I feel complete again.

Thanks alot to every one who helped me out. Im more relieved that V14 wasnt near mrs rodders knicker draw. I knew he was lying anyway as she doesnt wear any ;)

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Get in there. Got them lads. Had to get a big ass ruler that i had for some reason. Tape the electrical wire to it and fish it up. Took a few attempts but yasssss. I feel complete again.

Thanks alot to every one who helped me out. Im more relieved that V14 wasnt near mrs rodders knicker draw. I knew he was lying anyway as she doesnt wear any ;)

:) very good news mate glad you got it out, very well done mate!!:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

: spook :

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Well done m8 :)

I'm still trying to figure out why you had a big ass ruler though :err:

MinimartMeasure1_opt.jpg

To measure big asses of course.

celebgal_03_clarkson.jpg

For example, an 18 inch arse head.

PS: well done rodney.

Good news that you found your keys m8, bad news is the kids have hidden the car now. hehe

Good news that you found your keys m8, bad news is the kids have hidden the car now. hehe
lol quality!

glad u found them mate. One of the best feelings in the world when you come out of these sort of situations on top!

Just before Xmas wife did some shopping and brought amongst the stuff my Daughters a can of hair mousse then come the night of the party they couldn't find anywhere untill we noticed a can of squirty cream in the cupboard and looked in the fridge to find the mousse lol.

Just before Xmas wife did some shopping and brought amongst the stuff my Daughters a can of hair mousse then come the night of the party they couldn't find anywhere untill we noticed a can of squirty cream in the cupboard and looked in the fridge to find the mousse lol.
lol, the dessert look would have been a trend setter mate!

Back