Phone Unlocking looking to get new mobile.

seeing as you have already had sony ericson ...have a look at the G900
its a combined pda and cost about £70 on contract (get one month then drop to a lower tarriff)

ssilvo

i see a p900, is that the one you mean m8? nice looking phone, i do like the sony-ericsson phones and software. Il add it to my ever expanding shortlist lol

the p900 is a great phone, possible the best out at the moment but i cant help but think thats its more of a pda than a phone, its a bit fiddly with the touchscreen and everything.

its really good for texting and writing notes etc but for every day use i think the 6600 wins, plus nothing beats symbian operating systems, there are thousands of games and apps for it unlike the SE software

i thought the p900 had the symbian OS? i could be wrong, but il double check.

the p900 doesnt run the same symbian

it runs Symbian UIQ 2.1

and the 6600 runs Symbian 6

i dont know whether the apps and stuff can be used on both OS's but i havent really come across great resources of p900 stuff but theres no doubting it has amazing capabilities its a more powerful phone than the 6600 has a bigger screen, has touchscreen and overall it will hold its price much better because not as many people buy them

if i was you mate id be looking at these phones

h*tp://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=572&source=ARCHIVE
h*tp://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=714&source=ARCHIVE
h*tp://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=663&source=ARCHIVE
h*tp://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-k700-en.shtml
h*tp://www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-6600-en.shtml
h*tp://www.mobile-review.com/review/samsung-e700-en.shtml
h*tp://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-p900-en.shtml

quite a few but u need to look what u want from a phone and see which offers everything u need for the lowest price

think its between the samsung e700 and the nokia 6230.... though the fact that i can get the e700 for free may sway it :)

some of the sony phones were really nice but seemed a little bulky.

Thanks for all the help guys.

no probs dave, the e700 is a very nice phone, i had one before i got my 6600, the camera is brilliant and u cant fault the looks what so ever!

E700 m8 it's what I have and I have no problems putting tones ect via infa red. Of all the flips I've seen so far it has to be the smartest ;) Tell you truth I think when my contract runs out i'll ask for another rather than try something else.

but as your on contract the G900 is effectively free and like siross said might hold its value better after 12 months......tough aint it m8

:) :)

ssilvo

its the p900 mate, and i want this phone, im thinking of selling my 6600 soon to get some funds together for it, might cost me an extra ton or something :( depends though

Back