Looking to get a DS lite is there anything I need to know?

Thanks hopefully it will come 2mw dont quite understand why didnt send them together... oh well

Ok just got English-1.25.rar from http://www.ndslr4.com and gets past the loading stage so now got to try some roms, is English-1.25.rar fine to use?

Yes m8, 1.25 is fine. The reason 1.18 didnt work is cos your card is a clone and 1.18 is for official R4 cards (which they dont make anymore).

You are good to go m8. Either put games on root or create a folder called games on the root of card and shove them in there.

Thanks mate all sorted got a few games all seem to work, think I will keep em all in root dir then I can just right click and send straight to memory card.

Do you know how you can exit a game or do you have to turn the ds off and back on also what about changing the themes?

Ok figured out the soft reset and also how to manually change themes (they are all crap though)

Is that it then, as simple as that? What about movies do they have to be a certain format?

Seen loads of rom packs what do all the numbers mean eg: NDS Roms 3233 - 3248

Also whats a rumble pack? Tried to play tony hawks but rumble pack has been removed apprantly...

Sorry m8, when I said put them on root...I meant on root of memory card, I just greate a games folder on root of mem card and pout the games there, keeps mem card tidy.

A rumble pack is just a device that goes in the bottom slot of DS lite....it adds vibration for the likes of those games.

The numbers are the official numbers of the games, the later the number the newer the game.

Thanks for that found all the latest games including a NDS Roms 1 - 3225 pack which is 91gb!!

Back