Looking to buy the best and fastest PC in the UK

Hi Dumpling, :Wave:

Just found this thread and wondered what you decided to do in the end (Build or Buy).

All the best

Pete :Cheers:

why not try dell and u can build it onto ur own specs i once built a business server for about £100,000 on it but obviously u will want a high end gaming machine which wont cost no where near that :p

You want the fastest pc in the country, stick it in the boot of my motor when I'm on my way home from a late shift 5 mins before closing time. The bugger will be flying:)

The fastest in the UK? Why not try IBM`s Blue Gene/L comprised of some 8,000 PowerPC processors packed into just four refrigerator-sized racks? Could be an excellent sollution if you`ve got extra few millions in your pocket spare!!!

I'm guessing you want a pc as in x86 or similer, but the best you can get is probably a mac!!
I don't know if i could ever goto macs because im used x86, but they are more powerful!!

BTW all you non believers can just try flame me!!

The fastest in the UK? Why not try IBM`s Blue Gene/L comprised of some 8,000 PowerPC processors packed into just four refrigerator-sized racks? Could be an excellent sollution if you`ve got extra few millions in your pocket spare!!!

lmao!!!

alienware, its out there.............somewhere !!!

i have recently upgraded
cost me £950 quid

abit an8 ultra mobo
amd 4400 x2 cpu
ati x800 graphics
200 gig sata h/d
2x pioneer 109 dvd writer
1 gig of ram new case new keyboard and mouse

one bit of advice they reckon these dual core processors fly personally i dont think they do
but cant return it as its used and the cpu cost me approx £400 alone

get yourself one of these

Thermaltake Shark VA7000SWA (Silver)
Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe Skt 939 Skt 939
Corsair XMS Twin-X (4 X 1024MB) 4GB PC3200
AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Dual Core) 4800+
2X Geforce 7800 GTX PCI-E 256MB GDDR3 (SLI)
4X Western Digital Raptor 74GB SATA 10K RPM (Raid 0)
2X Seagate 400GB SATA 7200rpm 8Mb Cache (Raid 0)
NEC ND-3540 DVD-Writer (Silver)
Enermax EG701AX-VE 600W (SLI) PSU
Zalman 7000AlCu (Quiet) CPU Cooler
2X 120mm Acoustifan (Ultra-Quiet)
FDD With 7-1 Card Reader (Silver)

nice machine @andyboyrfc, wunt mind 1 of them

Dumpling, I agree with a couple of the other guys, if you dont want to build your own then have a look here [DLMURL]http://www.alienware.co.uk/main_gaming.aspx[/DLMURL]

You can basically spend spend spend on a customized system with alienware, they will build you anything you want really :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back