Looking to buy the best and fastest PC in the UK

Dumpling

Inactive User
Reaction score
:) If anybody can give me some information on where to buy the best gaining PC I would love to hear from you
I am looking for the fastest CPU large amount of memory big hard drive's monster video card flashing lights
can make a cup of coffee and took my dinner you name it is PC must have it
if you can direct me to the right web pages where I might be able to purchase a kick ass gaming PC

I would love to buy this in the UK please

:salute:

Build your own. It's not difficult to do, works out cheaper and you can suit the PC for what you want to do. A lot of the branded PCs I've taken apart have had some extremely cheap and poor parts so you're always better off building your own.

i was fiddling on the dell site the ther day on the thing to choose ur own spec, ended up at 4 and a half grand!!!!

if you want the fastest PC install windows 95 that was very quick, lmfao

ok thx

ok tar 4 that u lot if i build one whats the best stuff to stick in the box
if you have a list i would love that to get me started

thanks again )) :salute:

that depends on what you want to use it for games internet etc !

build it urself mate. u know exactly what ur getting then

I would definately build your own, you can get TDB's (the dogs ^%&^) and save yourself about £200 to boot.

which part of the country are you in dumpling??

To build urself a bad ass computer you want something like a 256MB Radeon 9800 pro graphics card ( can get ones better than this but this ones a good card), a Pentium 4 3.8Ghz processor, a decent motherboard which has SATA and an 800 Mhz FSB, SATA compatible Hard drive because they have a top RPM of upto 15000 instead of the old boring 7200rpm. 2 - 3 GB's of DDR 5200 RAM or faster, 19" - 21" TFT and a bad ass see through case with neons. This would be an awesome computer system but would also cost close to £2000 even from the cheapest of computer shops. might be able to get it for about £1000 from computer fairs. Have fun!!

if your locking for thr fastest m8 install DOS as your OS be quick then......

Money

Hi Dumpling

Is money no object? If it isn't here's a quick off the cuff spec:

MSI GeForce 6800GT 256MB PCI-E

£269.95 exc, £317.19 inc

Intel Pentium 4 560 [3.6,RET,775]

£230.5 exc, £270.84 inc.

Abit Fatal1ty AA8XE

£134.00 exc, £157.45 inc

Lian-Li V-2100 Aluminium Tower Bk

£179 exc, £210.33 inc.

Enermax Noisetaker 600W ATX V2.0

£97 exc, £113.98 inc

Corsair Twinx 2x512MB XMS4000 Pro

£158.29 exc, £185.99 inc

200GB Seagate Barracuda7 SATA[8MB]

£66.75 exc, £78.43 inc

Plextor PX-716A 16x DVDRW±DL

£74.95 exc, £88.07 inc

Mitsumi Floppy + Card Reader Black

£19 exc, £22.33 inc
= 1602.06 plus fans and cooling

That's me out of time, double check with the store for compatibility just in case, these are from aria but shop around!!

Cheers

Smifo :Cheers:

Os

Hi

I can see your point with this DOS & Win 95 business, but seriously if you use Win 2000 on an NTFS drive it uses tons less resources than XP and is a much more up to date (than DOS or 95), stable OS with better security and compatibility.

Cheers

Smifo :Cheers:

Back