Inactive User
Reaction score
im looking to buy a apple tv 2 box or apple tv 3 box
i want to us this box so i can watch all 3pm kick off matchs
i believe you can do this with the apple tv 2 box once jailbroken
want to know can the tv 3 box do this also
if so how can it be done ?
compare the two boxs which is best ?
how do i jailbreak box for what i want ?
any other special things these boxs can do ?
best place to buy from?

hope someone can help me out

The Apple tv 3 box can't be jailbroken (yet), so go for the tv 2 box. For jailbreaking it ask google or ask in the search box top left. Plenty of tutorials about.

you'd be better getting a acer revo and chucking xbmc on it as thats all the apple tv2 is really but its limited hardware/software and people ask too much for them.

Thats only if you want to watch on your tv too... if you want to watch on a pc just install xbmc.exe and you'll see what the crack is with the revo and appletv2 before you buy.

install to pc or a revo... dont buy a atv2.

oh just a footnotew if you're doing it purely fro football dont bother... the streams ive seen are shit although im sure someone else will say they're ok...im spoilt by motorised sat.

you'd be better getting a acer revo and chucking xbmc on it as thats all the apple tv2 is really but its limited hardware/software and people ask too much for them.

Thats only if you want to watch on your tv too... if you want to watch on a pc just install xbmc.exe and you'll see what the crack is with the revo and appletv2 before you buy.

install to pc or a revo... dont buy a atv2.

oh just a footnotew if you're doing it purely fro football dont bother... the streams ive seen are shit although im sure someone else will say they're ok...im spoilt by motorised sat.
i own a motorised dish but never worked with my vuo duo box but did work with my openbox it was weird so was looking at getting the apple tv 2 for football, ive read some other forums an they have said that apple tv box can use flash streams website on it for free an they have decent streams

i own a motorised dish but never worked with my vuo duo box but did work with my openbox it was weird so was looking at getting the apple tv 2 for football, ive read some other forums an they have said that apple tv box can use flash streams website on it for free an they have decent streams

Id concentrate on getting the dish up and running again... iirc theres nothing on the atv2 that cant be had on the xbmc and a revo.

Back